Believe (NozoEli)

Nozomi's POV/ Elichika's POV

It was October.

I have just been cleaning around the shrine as my daily chore as a shrine maiden.

'I'm cold. I'm lonely. Please help me. Please find me.' I thought as I kept my paws near me to keep warm in that small corner.

On the corner of the shrine, I found something furry and small. I took a closer look and found out it was a baby fox.

It seems there's a person near who heard me. 'Nice' I thought as I kept on making sounds.

The fox was a bright yellow and had white fur at the end of its tail and ears. It was trembling and seems like it was asleep.

'Why is that person just looking at me? Hurry up and help me! I'm cold' I thought as I made my whimpering louder.

I took the small little fox with me and put the broom I held leaning against the shrine wall outside.

'Finally some warmth!' I thought happily as finally felt warm. It was very cold outside as winter weather just started and I was alone.

"Elichika! That would be your name as you kept on whimpering 'chika'." I said as I kept on petting the fox in between my arms.

'Elichika, huh. Not bad, I like it. Thanks for the name.' I thought as I seemed to purr on the petting and I love the warmth. How is it so warm in her arms?

"My name is Nozomi. Nice to met you, Elichika!" I said as I raised the cute little fox in front of me and smiled.

'Nozomi... Such a beautiful name. Nice to meet you too, Nozomi.'

I brought the little fox into my home and made it a part of my life from that day on as my little companion and friend.

I enjoyed everyday with her to keep me company. The time when she arrives home is just the best. As she arrives, I jump to her to greet her. I love her. In all aspects.

A  months has passed, December...

Elichika has grown a lot bigger now. I noticed her feeling sad as I looked at her when I closed the door slowly as I went to the shrine.

How can I ever repay her? I want to talk to her properly and express these growing feelings. I can't hold it anymore. I want to become human and be with her for the rest of my life as her lover. I don't like the feeling of letting another person to be her lover.

'I wonder what she's doing now?' I thought as I swept some leaves on the ground as it did not snow yet.

These thoughts just keep on coming as I wait for Nozomi to come home.

As I arrived home and opened the door, the sight shocked me and made me embarrassed, blushing hard I entered the house quickly.

Finally she's home! I went to the door as I got to smell her scent. I greeted her happily.

I held her wrist and brought her to my room. I threw her some of my clothes as I reluctantly looked away from her gorgeous blondie has a gorgeous face and body.

Why is she reacting like this? I asked myself as I caught the clothes. Caught? Wait, hands!? I quickly looked for a mirror and faced that mirror.

Oh my God! I really turned into one, a human. I stayed silent as I continued to look at myself.

"Why are you not wearing those yet!? Hurry up and put those on! Y-you're n-n-naked..." I asked while I lowered my voice on the last part enough for her to hear.