A Special Day (Dia and Aqours)

A/N: Hi guys! Shun-chan here. This is a Dia X Everyone in Aqours celebrating New Year's and Dia's birthday. That is the idea for this oneshot. This story is so long overdue, Dia's birthday has long passed. This story has been on my mind since New Year's and I kept thinking about it. So I decided I should write it here. So now enjoy the story.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 31st, 10 a.m.

Dia's POV

"Where is everyone?"

"Where exactly are they?"

"I can't find them in the usual places."

"I feel lonely."

"Even though it's my birthday very soon."

"I can't help but worry."

~ Meanwhile ~

Ruby's POV

Everyone is currently in the station. We are planning on what to do for New Year's. I didn't tell Onee-chan.

'I'm sorry, Onee-chan' I thought.

Everyone was talking with each other. I decided to start the conversation and started.

"I have something to tell you guys." I said while going in front from Hanamaru-chan's side.

"It's very unusual to see you start up a topic and speak up." Kanan-chan said.

Yes, it is very unusual to see me speak up first since I'm very shy.

"I'm sure you, Mari-chan and Hanamaru-chan knows about this already. But the second years and Yoshiko-chan don't know."

"It's YOHANE" Yoshi-no-Yohane-chan said.

"Yes, yes Yohane-chan." I said.

"It's Onee-chan's birthday tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, today is the last day of the year and January 1st is her birthday." Kanan-chan said.

"Of course~ We need to surprise her and give her lots of things~." Mari-chan said.

"Really, I can't believe tomorrow's her birthtday." The second years said in unison and looked at each other, shocked at what just happened.

"Really, zura. Tomorrow will be a very special day for Dia-san plus it's also the New Year's." Hanamaru-chan said.

"That was exactly why we gathered us together today, to prepare a surprise for Dia~." Mari-chan said.

"We need to wait for midnight and celebrate New Year's right?" Riko-chan said.

"Yes, and that's exactly when the surprise will happen." I said confidently.

Everyone was shocked at this except for Yoshiko-chan and Hanamaru-chan.

"As expected of my little demon." Yoshiko-chan said.

"She's always like this when it involves her Onee-chan, zura." Hanamaru-chan said.

I blushed at their statements.

"I love Onee-chan, after all. That can't be helped." I said and pouted.

"There, there Ruby-chan zura." Hanamaru-chan said while patting my head.

"It's okay my little demon." Yoshiko-chan.

Kanan's POV

While the first years were teasing while complimenting Ruby-chan, We were discussing some things.

"So what would be our surprise?" Chika-chan said.

"That is what we are going to plan right now." I replied.