Wedding Reception (NicoMaki)

(Published September 29, 2019)

No One's POV

As scheduled, there was a wedding that was happening this day. What's more is that it was one of their members' wedding. Things were really hectic that day as they had to follow the schedule. Staff were running around the place bringing around things in their arms ranging from small to large.

It was Nozomi's and Eli's wedding, the first of the u's couples. Even the members of A-RISE were invited as per the persistence of their former leader. Everyone just had to be there for it was such a joyous celebration, even If Umi was against it at first but was subdued by Kotori and agreed later on.

As the guys were busy on their on terms, they still had their attention on the brides. On Nozomi's side, she was with Nico, Honoka, Kotori and Hanayo, the former Printemps and Nico. On Eli's side, she was with Umi, Maki, and Rin. A-RISE was already at the reception waiting since they were finished preparing.

"Nozomi-chan!" The brunette exclaimed as she made audible admiring sounds as the beauty shown by their friend.

"You look gorgeous, Nozomi." Her raven haired friend complimented her.

"Who chose that dress for you, Nozomi-chan?" Their designer asked as she was admiring the magic done to Nozomi's dress.

"We both chose it, thank you very much for coming guys." The bride genuinely smiled at the compliments being fired at her.

"We can't miss this for the world, Nozomi-chan!" Their energetic friend exclaimed stretching out both of her hands in the air. They all laughed at the ridiculousness of their leader but were totally agreeing with her.

"Looking good, Eli." The redhead said as she took a glance at the blonde in her suit while she was tying her tie in her own suit.

"You look so cool, nya!" Their cat friend exclaimed as she ran over to the back of the said 'groom'.

"As expected of Eli." The blue haired nodded as she crossed her arms and leaned her back in the wall.

"You're making this very big." Eli shook her head but was smiling at the comments made by her friends.

"It is." The redhead agreed.

"It's a big celebration, nya!" The cat agreed accompanied with big movements.

"How could you say this isn't something big, it's your wedding." The stoic blue haired retorted, standing erect with a serious face but still smiling.

"It is, am I- will I be fine?" Eli asked as she was worrying and facing her friends.

"You will be fine, Eli." The redhead answered as she looked at her watch to look at the time. "Would you look at that, it's almost time. We should go now." She continued as she prepped herself and the 'groom' stood up from her seat.

"Let's go then." The blonde gulped as she took the first step out of the waiting room.

The ones who were accompanying the bride also did the same thing and after that they met up with their partners.

"Maki-chan!" The raven haired called as she glomped on the redhead which caught the called girl off guard and almost stumbled. "You look dashing." She commented with a hint of teasing in her voice.

"You too, Nico-chan." The redhead answered back, putting a quick kiss on her forehead.

"K-Kotori..." The blue haired mumbled as she was amazed to look at her girlfriend in such an amazing dress.

"How do I look Umi-chan?" The ash haired asked as she twirled around to show her dress.

"You look amazing." She managed to say after a short pause and a gulp.

"Thank you, you also look really cool in your suit Umi-chan." She said with such a warm smile which brought a blush to the blue haired girl.

"Kayo-chin!" The cat like girl called, running to her for a huge hug.

"Rin-chan!" The brunette exclaimed in shock as she reciprocated the hug anyways.

"I missed you nya!" Rin said lifting her head up to face the brunette.

"I missed you too Rin-chan." The brunette answered with a smile.

"Guys! We need to hurry up! We might get left behind!" Their former leader announced as she put a hand over her mouth as she saw the van that was to transport them to the venue arrived.

"You just felt left out, Honoka." Nico commented which made the other girls to laugh and the said person to pout.

"Let's just go now!" Honoka retorted back as she marched toward the van and the rest of the members followed her.

Later on in the venue, they saw the members of A-RISE and their former leader immediately dashed to A-RISE's leader and nuzzled into her chest. They went to their seats after they walked in the red carpet. Finally, it was time for the 'groom' make her entrance which earned sounds of awe. And there comes the bride, entering the venue with a bouquet of flowers in her hand which earned made Eli gaped in awe and the beauty of her soon to be wife.

The vows were made and the kiss to seal the vow was done. The wedding ceremony finally ended with a happily married couple. The rest of the people then headed into the dinner reception headed by the bride and 'groom'.

After the wedding gifts and dinner were done, a speech thanking the people who were invited was made by the 'groom' and an intermission performance by Nico and Maki for the wedded couple. The girls flocked up behind the bride as it was time to throw the bouquet of flowers to decide who could become the next wedded couple. Of course, more than half of the members of u's and Anju went and joined in.

Maki, Umi, Rin, Tsubasa, and Erena just stayed in their seats and watched their girlfriends joining the flock behind Nozomi who was ready to throw the bouquet to the flock behind her. As Nozomi already threw the bouquet, the girls in their seats increased their heart rates as the bouquet was still in the air and later, the bouquet landed on the raven haired hands without her trying too hard which made her have a questioning look at the bride, who just gave her a smile.

"Nico-chan!?" The redhead exclaimed in shock as she stood up on her seat and the girls seating with her just congratulated her.

"Maki-chan, it seems like we're next, hehe" Nico moved her head to the side and looked at the redhead, with an awkward laugh at the end and raised the bouquet in her hands in the air.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

It's a wedding, finally get to write one like this.

With All Stars! in the hype with people, here I am who will be waiting for the global release.

Anyway, tell me in the comments what you think about this oneshot.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!