Happy Birthday Best Girls! (NicoMaki & ChikaYou)

A\N: Maki and You are my best girls. I'm so happy I got their limited cards (well except for the zodiac Maki), only in JP though (not my main account, which is WW). To celebrate their birthdays, I wrote this. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Maki's POV

"Just go and have fun you two!"

They said as they pushed us out of the clubroom. They're really enjoying this.

"Here." Nico-chan said as she handed me a gift. "Happy birthday,  Maki-chan."

I stood silent.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up and open it!" She said impatiently.

"Okay! I'm opening it up, see?" I said as I opened her gift fast and showed it to her.

"Wha-" I was shocked to see a headband with a ribbon on its side as my gift from Nico-chan. I was at a loss for words.

"I saw that one randomly on a store and thought it would look good on you since your plenty cute. And also i didn't pick out your gift yet and saw this coincidentally." She explained.

Did she really just say that?

I felt my face flush as I heard it come from her mouth.

Nico-chan looked my way, and also blushed, as if to say that she just realized what she had just said and noticing my flushed face.

"Thank you, Nico-chan. I really like this." I said shyly, still blushing.

"You're welcome." She said with a warm smile and a blush still visible on her face.

"Since you're that happy, hurry up and put it on!" She said as she took the headband off my hand and put in on top of my head.

"There, all done!" She exclaimed as if she just finished working on a masterpiece.

Really, thank you Nico-chan.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You's POV

After celebrating with everyone in Aqours in the clubroom, Chika-chan offered to go with me for a while.

It has been a long time that it was only just the two of us, ever since everyone came along.

I'm glad she asked me to go with her, really glad.

"You-chan, did you enjoy today?" She asked.

"Yes, plenty." I answered with a warm smile.

"Ah! I haven't given you your present yet." She said as she started rummaging through her bag.

"That's fine, Chika-chan. I'm really happy you asked me to go with you today."

"That's because we haven't been like this in a while now and that it would be great." She replied still finding something in her bag.

"Here it is!" She exclaimed as she held out something wrapped in gift wrap designed with sailing boats.

"This is your present from yours truly. Happy birthday You-chan!" She said as she handed it to me.

"Thank you, Chika-chan!" I smiled widely almost grinning, as I hurried opening her gift.

"It's a necklace..." I said as I was touched to get one from her.

I examined the details of the necklace, it was silver and only half a heart. I wondered why only half?

"You-chan, look!" She called for me as she showed me a similar necklace she had just given me and said, "We're matching! It's the other half to that actually."

"It's a pair!?" I exclaimed happily.

I went and hugged her tighly as I held her on the neck. She also hugged back holding my waist.

"I'm glad you liked your gift." She said as she hugged me closer to her.

"Liked? I love your gift, Chika-chan!" I exclaimed as I returned the gesture happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it!

Just a short one!

I'll be giving you a proper oneshot next Saturday.

That was Shun-chan!

Thanks for reading!