How did this happen? (NozoEli)

(Published December 30, 2019)

No One's POV

Last I checked, I was in my room doing something. A certain blonde thought, looking around at her current surroundings. All around her were just plain grass and some flowers blooming here and there.

"Hm? That's strange..." A voice could be heard across the distance.

I'm even wearing something like this. How embarrassing... The blonde started to walk aimlessly, unaware and unable to navigate through the new landscape.

"...sigh..." The blonde started to feel hopeless. The scenery seemed to not be changing that much. Then she looked up, happening to see something of the far off distance. It became more closer upon closer inspection. Is that a broom?

"Outta my way! Excuse me! Get out of my way!" A person could be seen riding on the broom. The blonde quickly followed her instructions. Instead of moving to the side, she ducked in panic.

The person on the broom also became panicky and somehow drifted to the side because of the blonde and crashing on the fluffy green grass which she was both thankful and annoyed for still feeling pain. "You'll pay for this!"

"I-I'm sorry." The blonde apologize feeling that those words were directed to her. Still cowering down in fear.

"Relax, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at another person." The petite raven haired stood up all of a sudden and somehow appeared beside the blonde.

"Then who?" The blonde starting to calm down.

"That witch high up in the sky." The raven haired pointed up the sky and the blonde followed her eyes to it. Seeing a very small something. "Oiii! Nozomiii! Come down here so I can beat you up!"

"That was pretty amusing, Nicocchi." The purple haired quickly came down, shockwaves felt because of the sudden fall.

"Shut up, you almost always do this. Why do you always poke your fun at me? It's not funny at all. What's more, you almost let me hit to this beautiful tall blonde right here." The raven haired put both of her hands to her side, somehow presenting the blonde beside her to the purple haired.

"I noticed her not too long ago and she seemed lost." The purple haired answered, walking towards the other two.

The raven haired moved her glances to the person beside her, shock obvious on her face. "What? You're lost?"

"That's not too far from the truth, but I guess you could say that." The blonde lightly scratched her cheek. The purple haired then chuckled.

"Why are you laughing Nozomi? She says she's kind of lost and you laugh? Her being here is a question and that outfit is also questionable." The raven haired complained at the carefree purple haired.

"Just a while ago, I was in my room and the next second, I found myself here, in this bunny suit." The blonde continued.

"That's because of me." Nozomi nonchalantly said with a smile.

"What the heck Nozomi?! Why would you do that?"

"I was bored Nicocchi. It was not enough teasing you anymore as you have gained tolerance against me. Except for that redhead, I mean your redhead."

"Don't bring her up here. She's not even here. Shut up." Nico crossed her arms and faced her back against Nozomi.

"You were bored and you brought a person from another world or something here just for fun?! I don't know how to react to this situation."

"I'm having a lot of fun just meeting you here." Nozomi continued giggling.
"Speaking of which, we don't know you're name?" Nico calmed down her blush and faced back to the other two. "Nozomi probably knows it already, so I'm asking."