I'll be cheering for you, always (TsubaHonk)

(Published October 19, 2019)

Honoka's POV

Today, there's going to be another concert.

I've been invited by her again.

I get to be in the backstage!

A free pass!

"Ah, Honoka-chan! You're already here!" Anju-san greeted me with Erena-san beside her.

"What's with the... cheerleader outfit?" Erena-san asked as she pointed to what I was wearing and carrying.

"I'm cheering for you guys!" I answered back with much enthusiasm.

"Should I call Tsubasa-chan here?" Anju-san asked as she put her hand over to her cheek with a worried look.

"No need! I'll go to her." I declined her offer and quietly headed over to her changing room.

"Good luck, Honoka-chan!" Anju-san cheered for me while waving her hand at me. I don't know why she's cheering for me anyway. It should have been the other way around.

"Good Luck on your live!" I waved back with a big smile and I continued on my way to her.

"Tsu-ba-sa-chan!" I announced as I opened her door while closing my eyes and entered, then quickly closed the door.

"H-Honoka-chan!?" She exclaimed in shock. It is very rare to see an embarrassed Tsubasa-chan. I'm glad I'm the only one who gets to see her like this. "Why are you wearing a cheerleader outfit? It's even showing a lot of skin..."

"I'm cheering for you!" I answered as I jumped to her to get a hug which I did get. "You look cute in your costume today." I inserted a compliment while hugging her tightly.

"You look cuter in that outfit, Honoka-chan." She replied back as she ran fingers around my back which made me flinch.

"T-Tsubasa-chan!? Hyaah!" I called out her name in question as to why she was doing this when shes' got a live to perform any minute now.

"I still have time, so can we?" She asked over to my ears which just made me to blush madly and nodded.

"It's not like I don't like it..." I mumbled. Then I just drowned into her kisses and didn't mind our surroundings. It was awhile since we last did it.

"Go ahead, you can do whatever you want." I put my arms around her neck and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Gladly." She said between kisses and I felt herself smile which also made me smile. "I love you."

"Tsubasa!" A voice called.

"Great and when things were just getting good." Tsubasa-chan grumbled as she threw me a towel and went to the door.

"Oh, Tsubasa, there you are!" The voice became louder and I realized it was Erena-san.

"We were looking over for you. It's almost time." This time, I heard Anju-san's voice. Then I saw her head perked up to peek through the door and she smiled which made me to become embarrassed.

"I'll be over there in a minute." She announced then she closed the door.

"It seems we have to cut this short again." She faced me as she clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"It's fine Tsubasa-chan, we can always continue when you get home." I replied as I gave her a kiss.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now." She said as she cupped my cheeks and put our foreheads together.

"Sure, I'll be cheering for you in the crowd. Do your best to find me in the big crowd of people." I said with a smile.

"I'm sure I'll find you." She said with her charismatic smile.

"I'll see you when you're on stage. I'll be looking forward to tonight." I said as I picked up my pompoms and exited through the door to which I'm sure I left a blushing mess.

Then, I went to where their audience would be and took my seat, which was in the front. I'm glad I get to see them up close during a live.

"A-RISE! A-RISE! A-RISE!" The audience were already calling for them as the countdown screen appeared. I couldn't help getting excited myself.

Then they entered the stage with a bang, there were smoke when they jumped into the stage and played their first song. In the middle of the song, out eyes met and she threw me a flying kiss and a wink which brought my hands to my face. I mean, how did she find me so fast.

Anyway, the crowd got their energy going through the live. They all didn't want the live to end when it was almost ending. I understand how they feel. After all, that's how we felt when we had our final live. It was still sad that we had to separate but that's the way of life. I'm still keeping in touch with them and we even have our reunions when we are all in the area.

A-RISE then said their goodbyes and left the stage. Even after they left the stage, the audience were still fired up about their performance.

I made my way back to the backstage. As soon as I saw Tsubasa-can, I ran over to her and gave her a hug. Still Anju-san with her teasing self giggled at the sight and Erena-san not bothering anymore and pulled Anju-san with her.

"The live was amazing! And how did you find me so fast? It was just the start of the live and you have already found me." I gave my compliments and questions to her as I broke the hug and looked at her straight to the eyes.

"Of course I'd find you, you were the only one in that outfit. How could I not see you?" She giggled to herself.

"You don't have any appointment after this right?" I asked as I showed her my puppy dog eyes.

"I don't, so we get to go home after saying my thanks and goddbyes to the staff and Erena and Anju." She put her hand over to my head and patted me.

"Wait for a moment and we'll go home together." She gave me a smile that she only shows to me and left to give her greetings. Then, she ran back to me and took my hand.

"Let's go home!"

"Hm!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

Yey for another TsubaHonk oneshot!

How'd you like this?

If you have any request or any suggestions, you can go ahead and comment!

I'll be more than happy to write about those. If there are going to be any...

I still have some more ships to write about. Maybe I'll indulge myself into some of the rare ships... Hmmm, i don't know...

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!