A Whim (EmmaKarin)

(Published June 29, 2021)

No One's POV

As a witch's cat, Karin is forever free to do everything she wants to do. Except for when she's suddenly woken up by the witch with her hands on her chest. With a grumpy expression, she crosses her paws.

It's one of those experiments again.

For when you are a witch's cat, you can't avoid being the experimental subject of "newly" created potions with questionable aftereffects. Still, the effects themselves don't last like a week.

'What is it this time?' Karin accepts her fate wholeheartedly despite the unsatisfaction she is showing.

"Today, we're going to have you turn into a human!" The witch happily exclaims while raising Karin to her cheek to nuzzle on her soft fur.

'W-wait, Emma?!' Since she can't talk, only loud meows was heard. Karin also stops the attack by putting a paw on the called girl's cheek, but without the claws. She can't have her owner get hurt that is caused by her.

'Into a human, huh? She comes up with the weirdest ideas at random times.' She thinks that as she was put down on the table and Emma running around to get the ingredients on the table.

The same as always, Emma would somehow put Karin beside her while she works on a new potion. Karin immediately dismisses this as letting her swallow her horror before the potion is put on her. Well it might be a habit now that she's thinking it.

"EY!" Emma puts the ingredients in the pot she was boiling while closing her eyes.

The potion takes its color and the bluish purple cat peers at the pot with a cringing face. 'That's not the color I was expecting. That's such a weird mix of colors.'

"Drink a little bit of this, Karin-chan." Emma took out her ladle along with some of he potion and hovered it close to her cat. Though Karin is a little suspicious about taking it in, she took a deep breath and licked the potion for a taste.

It was tasteless, just like usual and there's something like a pinch at the end of your taste buds that make you cough up fur balls. Well that's in the case of a cat.

Not a minute later, a poof of smoke bloomed up from below the cat. Emma takes a cautionary step back, just i case.

When Emma saw familiar ears, the smile on her face slowly turned into a frown. She still continued to look at Karin with expectation that her potion actually works. Then a fluffier tail showed itself and that made the witch jerk her head back. Looking down, Emma squeals and a big smile is back on her face.

"You're just as cool as dog, Karin-chan! Now I want to keep you like this, plus you're fur is even more fluffy. I can keep my face in it for far longer." Emma doesn't waste time and immediately ruffled the back of Karin and rested her face on that same spot.

'W-w-wait! A dog!? Nooooo! My dignity as a cat! ...Ah, that spot feels good for some reason.' Karin doesn't notice the strong wagging of her tail that responded to Emma's petting. Then she noticed that the petting has slowly ceased to a stop. Karin turned her head to the side to look at her owner and confirmed that she has indeed fallen asleep in a matter of seconds.

'The potion should've worked and moving her would've been easier. All I can do is wake her up by suddenly moving, as much as I don't want to do that.' With a sigh, Karin licked Emma's cheek since she didn't want to jostle the witch so much.

"K-Karin-chan? You never lick so I was surprised. Is it because you're a dog right now?" Emma rubbed on her eyes to help her wake right up. "I'll try again and make sure it works."

Emma moved her hand to pat Karin's head and pumped herself up with a fist pump on boy hands. She never forgets to show Karin her smile every so often to keep herself psyched just from looking at Karin's fluffy face. Karin can't help but look at her curiously every time the witch does that.

It takes more than thirty minutes to make the second batch and Karin is questioning her owner's life decisions. But when presented the ladle with its contents, Karin is relieved to see that it finally has a distinctive color. Though it is brown. Well she can just think of it as just a chocolate cake. Karin took out her courage and licked the potion a few times to make sure that it definitely works.

Another poof of smoke appears from below Karin and Emma clapped her hands in anticipation.

Now no ears above the head was seen and Emma continued to wait until the smoke disappears. She can't wait to see Karin's human form.

Seeing the long and fit figure of her once cat and dog, Emma was at a loss of words. She never expected that her pet was someone that beautiful.

"This is really difficult to get used to." Karin was surprised to hear herself talk for the first time that it embarrassed her. She brought one of her hands to scratch the side of her face, except that it was with the back of her hand. Emma laughed at how cute Karin was being and a pink blush colors the cheeks of Karin.

"Come here, Karin-chan." Emma walked toward the newly turned human and brought her close for a hug. "As I thought, a hug with the same species somehow calms me down a few seconds faster than with your fur."

Flustered, Karin was not sure where to put her hands and just had them up. That was until Emma noticed it and put both of her hands on Emma's back.

"I'd like this human Karin-chan for longer!" Emma nuzzled her face into Karin's chest and just noticed that her pet is also quite blessed in the chest area. Though she keeps it to herself and doesn't mention it.

"I'd like my cat body back." Karin flatly said while she gripped on the clothes that Emma was wearing.

"Whaaaat?" Emma whined and Karin giggled.

"This is also quite nice, Emma." The called girl got frozen at the sudden gestures of her pet, she was speechless. She settled with a nod and hides her flushed expression on Karin's shoulders.

-------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

It's the sexy, mature, cute model's birthday! Asaka Karin!

I didn't know what to write, but wrote on the idea of what witches do with their black cats. Though in this case Karin's image color is on the blue shade and went with that.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!