I'll Go See You (YohaRiko)

(Published March 27, 2020)

Riko's POV

"Yocchan." I firmly said as I sat on my bed.

"Yes!" She somehow sounded tense.

"You're not possibly outside the house, are you?" Because of that, I raised a question.

"W-what house?" Her voice wavered. She really is outside, I see.

"My house."

"N-no, of course not." If I was in front of her now, I'd absolutely see her avert her eyes.

I went to my window to confirm what she had just said. I hastily opened my curtains and there I saw my raven haired girlfriend.

"H-hello, Riri." I heard her gulp, but still raised her hand to greet me, the other on her ear.

"Why are you outside?!" I opened my window and shouted. "Hurry up and get inside!"

I hurried downstairs and opened the front door for her. She instantly came in with smile on her face.

"So, why did you go outside?" I crossed my arms after ending the call and turning my phone off. "We were not supposed to get out of our houses."

"I wanted to see you, sorry."

"Weren't the video calls enough for that?"

"I wanted to see you in the flesh."

"Y-you should go take a bath first."

"Sorry, I'll go take one."

"Oh, Yoshiko's here. The police didn't catch you?" My mom came out of the living room and passed by us, she had a grin on her face. "You wanted to see my daughter that bad?"

"Yes." She answered with a firm yes. This kinda caught me off guard.

"Y-yocchan, mom! I'll let her go and take a bath, so leave us for a moment please." I pulled in the sleeve of Yocchan since I can't just touch her hand directly, since there's a chance she could have been infected by the virus infecting the world. It's better safe than sorry after all.

"Sure sure, go and have fun both of you." My mom teasingly said, gesturing as to go ahead and do what we need to do before leaving for her room.

"Excuse me for intruding, Mrs. Sakurauchi." Yocchan greeted before rashly taking her shoes off.

"It's fine, take care of her for me." She whispered to Yocchan but it was sound clear to me and it just let off steam from my head. Geez, they're both so embarrassing...

"Now Yocchan, hurry up. I'm leaving you clothes and a towel just outside the shower. Feel free to use anything there." I hastily put down a pair of pajamas and a towel on the sink of the bathroom and went out of the room to my room.

Now, I'm back in my room, contemplating on what I should do now. I went on top of my bed and thought of all the possibilities if I let her go home now, but all that would lead to her being taken by the police.

Then, without me noticing, I felt weight on my back and arms appeared before me.

"Yocchan?!" Surprised, I turned around and found her asleep but her hair was still not dried enough so, her towel was only resting on her head. I put my hands on her head and ruffled it so her hair could dry and I could wake her up too. "Yocchan, wake up. You did not even properly dry your hair yet."

"Riri!" She finally woke up and then she rushed and hugged me. She was like an excited puppy that have seen its owner come back home. "You were so out of it earlier, I just waited for you to look my way and I fell asleep. What were you thinking so hard about?"

"Hmm... It's a secret." I put a finger before my lips and I gave her a quick kiss as a reward.

"As I thought, you're unfair Riri. Befitting a little demon so it's fine." She only smiled and was nodding her head, feeling satisfied.

"If we're talking unfair, you're the one who's unfair! You even risked getting sick just to get here!" I retorted, putting a pout on my face.

"But I don't feel sick, also I already got rewarded to see my angel." She looked up for a moment, putting a finger on one of her cheeks, then she put her gaze on me, raising another seductive smile on her face.

"How do you get those embarrassing lines out of your mouth so easily?" I looked away in embarrassment, my hands in between my legs.

"I don't know, but let's not mind the small details and have fun now, just as your mom said." She dodges the topic and moves closer to me, cupping my cheeks the closer she became.

"You really are embarrassing, but that's also part of why I love you." I muttered before succumbing to the kiss of a fallen angel.

(extras)

"I've decided I'll not go back home and I've already contacted my mother, she says she's fine with it." Yocchan declares smugly, putting her hands on her shoulders and a wide grin on her face.

"There's nothing we can do anyway, we can't just get you to go home in this kind of situation and also, who can't stop you?" I couldn't help but sigh at her sudden declarations.

(extras 2, a few days after extras)

tiktok fever because of quarantine

I pass by the living room to get something to eat in the kitchen. I noticed something interesting happening in the living room. I decided to go look after getting my sandwiches.

She is dancing before a camera, pfft. The dance is even a little bit weird, but she's cute anyway.

"Yocchan~!" I entered the room and she abruptly stopped what she was doing, embarrassed, she covered her face. "Why do you have to be embarrassed, we practice dancing everytime in Aqours, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You still do your streams before this quarantine happened right?"

"Ririii... stop teasing me." I pulled her to me and got to move away the hands that were covering her face.

"If you're bored just tell me, or you could tell me we'll do that thing you were doing earlier together. So what do you want to do?" I suggested while patting her head.

"It's less embarrassing if we do it together..." She mumbled, she's acting more and more like a puppy. How could I even resist this much cuteness? No, I can't of course.

"You're this cute when we're not doing those things and you act the complete opposite when we're doing it, hahaha" I let her go from my embrace and she positioned her phone back on where it was.

"Shut up and follow me." She grumbled then, she showed me the steps.

This could be fun. We would probably spend our days during the quarantine like this. This is not bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

I'm back here to post something I wrote related to the current situation that's happening to the world.

Anyways, I hope you guys are keeping yourselves safe and protected from the virus.

My friend sent me that picture and I decided to use it as it was kinda relevant to the current pandemic and had fun with it, I guess.

That's enough of my rambling. I hope you enjoyed this shot.

Now I'm going back to my other book to continue and hopefully finish it and be able to update at least a chapter. I hope so...

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!