Encounter (NozoEli)

(Published September 6, 2020)

No One's POV

"Eli!"

"What?" The called girl turned her face to meet the caller, clearly dejected at being interrupted with her reading.

"It's almost time for our practice. You said you wanted to come watch?" The blonde looked at the brunette with green eyes, clearly not believing what the brunette has said.

"I don't remember saying such words, Tsubasa." Eli thought that it was done with just that and returned to reading the book in her hand.

"Cut that out and just come over." Another voice in from behind the blonde.

"Don't even think about it, Erena." Eli glared at the newly arrived girl as she put a distance between them.

"I was only trying to get you on your feet." Erena shrugged her shoulders.

"By lifting me by the collar? As if that ain't gonna choke me." Eli tugged on her blazer to make proper the creases on it. Appearing that she won't get to continue reading her book, she positioned a bookmark in and closed her book.

"Erena, we don't need to pull her along. She'll just come of her own volition. We have to hurry now, we have a visitor from Otonoki after all. We can't let her wait that long." Tsubasa decided that they can't bring Eli with them and just maybe let her hear a bit of information from them.

"I don't care if we have a visitor or not. I'm leaving." Having enough of the idol group of their school, she slid her bag to her shoulder.

"Suit yourself." Without another word, they left the lone wolf on her own and as did the blonde.

Eli was left to her own and was finding another good spot to finish her reading. She found that spot to be just in the lobby of their school.

The three girls practiced their hardest to meet their own expectations. That lead them to downing a whole bottle of water an hour later. And finally, they were dismissed of practice and the three of them took refuge on the soft couch they brought here a few days after their very first week of dance practice.

"I can't believe she turned down our invitation!" Tsubasa dramatically sulked and covered her face with her hands.

"We can't blame her. She's pretty much used to being alone." Anju pats the back of their sulking leader.

"I tried going the physical way and she stopped me before I even laid a finger on her." Erena practically beat herself up over it.

"Say, Tojou-san..." Anju trails off, picking a cookie on the table that separates them and the visitor.

"Y-yes!" The called girl squeaks at the sudden call of her name, which made the blue eyed beauty (as Tsubasa might call her) quite surprised as well.

"Can you tame this lone wolf of ours?" At this, the group of three leaned their head closer to the purplette.

"W-why me?" The purplette is much more nervous than surprised at the sudden request of a renowned idol group.

"My gut tells me so. Isn't that right, Anju?" Erena enthusiastically declares as she eyes the person she called.

"Yes, I have a feeling you can change her. In some way." Anju puts her hands together in delight.

"We have nothing base for this theory except gut feelings and such. But we want to see you try, Tojou-san." Tsubasa puts her hands on the table, startling their two guests again.

"I-if you're saying that, I guess I have no choice but to try..." With the answer out of the purplettes' mouth, the three idols beamed and rejoice at the thought of finally letting the wolf join them.