It Has to Be You (TsubaHonk)

Tsubasa's POV

I've been having my eye on this person for awhile now.

"Tsubasa-san!"

I turned to face the direction from where the voice came from, which I knew very well and loved. A ginger haired and blue eyed girl came into view, running.

"Ah, Honoka-san! What's up?" I said with a cool demeanor and raised a hand.

She stopped right in front of me, gasping for air.

"Tsubasa-san, wait for a moment, let me breathe first." She said in between huffs.

I just looked at her while she was gasping for air, cute. Waiting for her to breathe normally, I smiled at the sight.

"Are you fine now?" I asked.

"Yeah" She replied as she stood back up properly facing me.

"So what is it, Honoka-san?"

"Our team leader said that we can take this Saturday and Sunday off as a break from finishing our last project." She explained.

"If that's the case want to hang out on both of those days?" I tried my luck and asked her out.

"I don't really have any plans on those days so i'll take that offer." She smiled widely as she answered.

YES! I'm going to be with her on our break. I'm so happy! I hope I'm not showing it.

"Are you okay, Tsubasa-san? You're smiling weirdly and your face is kinda red." She ask with a bit of worry in her voice.

"I'm fine, I'm just so happy I can't contain myself." I can't believe it showed, that's embarrassing.

"You're really that happy? I'm also happy I get to spend more time with you too."

"Yeah, i'll plan our hang out and i'll just text you where we'll meet, is that okay?" I replied while calming myself and returned to my cool demeanor.

"Yeah that's okay, i'm not really good at planning outings." She replied.

"Well then, i'll head out first so that I can plan the best outing for the both of us." I said as I waved goodbye to her and went out of the company.

A few minutes later, I arrived home to my apartment.

I worked really hard in front of my desk to plan the best 'date'.

Can I really call it a date? or is it just me wishing for it to be one?

Anyways, I need to make it so that Honoka-san will be happy and that of course already includes me.

To: Kousaka Honoka
Subject: Where to?

Let's meet up in front of the company, where we work tomorrow at 9 a.m. The place where we'll go is near there.

I texted her first right after I finished making the plan. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed. I went to take phone and saw what it was, a text from Honoka-san.

To: Kira Tsubasa
Subject: Where to?

Got it, Tsubasa-san! I'll meet you there tomorrow at 9 a.m.

I read the text and went to put my phone back on top of my desk. I went to take a shower and went to sleep after I dried myself. I smiled as I went off to sleep, excited for what will happen tomorrow.

The next day came in a flash and greeted me with a flash sun rays in the face. It seems I forgot to close the curtains last night.

Well, it is a good thing, at least I got enough time to prepare. I wonder if Honoka-san woke up already.