28. Untitled Story (Last Part)

Nobody's POV

Chika: Something important to us...

Our school.

They look at each other and sigh in relief that at least it was something that could be rebuilt and not something that could be taken back. It could have been something worse like one of them.

But all of them knew that there might be a chance that it wouldn't be rebuilt for there had already been a discussion about it being shut down because there weren't enough students who plan to go there.

Ruby: *sobs*
Yoshiko: My little demon, don't let your feelings out yet. *tear falls*
Hanamaru: Is that so? *cries*

All of them cry at the same time because they felt sad. After consoling each other,

Dia: Let's come back here tomorrow if it doesn't sit right with you that our school is gone.

Everyone agreed and went home after doing so.

-on the next day-
You's POV

I think about what had happened to our school. I think about how it made me feel. Then, I realized how important it was to all nine of us. I decided that I should go to our school just like Dia-chan suggested.

You: Hi, everyone.

When I had arrived, everyone was already there. Me and Chika-chan arrived at the same time.

Hanamaru: Hi, zura.
Mari: Let's go look for something that can replace our school.
Riko: There's nothing that can replace our school, Mari-chan.
You: I agree with Riko-chan.
Kanan: But shouldn't we at least look for something that will give us a purpose.

All of us stayed quiet for a moment then, all of us nodded in response to what Kanan-chan said.

——————————————————
After searching,
Places and places again,

They encountered a stop,
Which rang to all of them.

——————————————————

Hanamaru's POV

We went to multiple different places in the islands of Japan. We went to Osaka, Hiroshima, Akihata, Akiba, and many other islands in our Country. We were able to do so thanks to Mari-chan's family. When we arrived at Hokaido,

Ruby: Let's pay our respects to the Gods.
Dia: Yes, let's do so.

We paid our respects to the Gods when we arrived at a shrine in Hokaido. After paying our respects, sometging weird happened...

Ruby: Hagu shiyo.
Kanan: What are you saying all of a sudden, Ruby-chan?
You: Pi-pigiiiiii!
Ruby: Hey, that's my line.
Kanan: Yousoru!
You: Yousoru!

For some reason, Ruby-chan, You-chan, and Kanan-chan, suddenly said each other's catchphrase.

When we left the shrine, the three of them wondered why they said each other's catchphrase. However, they couldn't solve the mystery.

Kanan's POV

Mari: Let's leave that there and let's go to the next place.

So, all of us left that shrine and also went to a different part of Japan.

Dia: Why don't we go to Tokyo next?
Chika: Good idea, Dia-chan. We can visit u's old school.

All of us wanted to go to Tokyo and Chika-chan was specially exited about it.

-after a few hours-

We finally arived at Tokyo in a few hours. We go to the school of u's to give our regards to the school. After that, we went to Tokyo tower at the topmost floor and...

Hanamaru: Shiny~!
                        ......
                        Eh?!
Chika: Mirai zura~!
You: Chika-chan?
Mari: Kiseki dayo!
Dia: What are you saying all of a sudden, Mari-chan?

Hanamaru-chan, Chika-chan, and Mari-chan started saying random things out of the blue. And also...

Yoshiko: Bubuu desu wa!
Dia: Huhuhu.
Riko: Little demon tachi, oide.
Together: What?...
Mari: Okay, we really need to talk about what is happening to us.
Kanan: I agree.
You: If we don't solve this, we might be saying random things anytime.
Yoshiko: Zura~?
Hanamaru: See it's happening again.
Kanan: Let's get out of here first.
Chika: Let's go somewhere else.

We go someplace else from Tokyo tower. When we got down, we decided to go to a cafe since, it was already night and we needed to eat.

Dia: I'll take a regular meal.
Waiter: What about the rest of you ma'am.

We all took our respective orders and the waiter left after that. While the waiter was away, we continued to ralk about our issues.

Yoshiko: I think that this is being caused by soomeone.
Kanan: I don't think that it's likely.

I said that but after Yoshiko-chan said that, I look around to see if there was anyone suspicious. Sure enough I saw someone suspicious and when he smiled...

Riko: I have fallen even greater heights.

And when his smile disappeared...

Riko: Huh? What did I just say?

I told them about the man and he saw that we were suspicious of him so he ran away and we chase after him.

Ruby-chan was struck by a passing car as we chase after the man and...

Hanamaru: No! Ruby-chan!

Hanamaru's POV

*huff huff*

Hanamaru: Huff, huff, huff.

What? That was all a dream? It all felt so real. No wonder it became nonsense after a while.

Ruby: Hanamaru-chan, let's go. We'll be late.

850 words
END

Thanks for reading guys.
This is the last story I'll be writing here because school...

Thanks!