To Be With You (ChikaYou)

You's POV

I was just enjoying a normal day above the clouds and then a mail was sent to my house.

This was what was written in the mail. A picture was also in the mail.

'To Watanabe You,

       You have to watch over this human. This person keeps on working herself to the point of exhaustion. Please do this. You are free to do what happens next. Good luck.

The headquarters'

I was ordered to watch over a certain human and that human has light orange hair that reaches above her shoulders with an ahoge and red eyes.
I had to watch over this human because she works herself too hard. She works as a manager of a certain company headed by a blonde haired woman with light green eyes. Her secretary had long blue hair tied in a ponytail and purple eyes.

The person I have to watch over was named Takami Chika. She handles an idol group composed of nine girls. The  name of this group had not yet been decided.

At first, I was not that interested in watching over humans but, this person is funny to watch. Too many things happen in her days that it kept me entertained.

"This girl is really interesting." I said smiling.

The days seemed to be shorter than what I normally feel. This human is certainly making my day.

There was this one time she was so focused in what she was doing she tripped over her own foot as she started to walk. That was too funny. Hahaha.

As the days pass by, I always looked forward to watching over Chika-chan. As I woke up, I went over to the cloud which shows me what Chika-chan is doing.

I was fond of her much more than normal. I don't know why but she really brightens my day.

Without me realizing it, I smiled as I watched over her.

On a certain day, two of my friends came over to my house. One had raven blue hair which a part of her hair was tied in a bun and a long dark red haired which her bangs was clipped on one side of her forehead.

"Yoshiko-chan! Riko-chan! What are you doing here? Too much time to spare?" I said as I welcomed them in.

"We came to visit you You-chan." Yoshiko-chan said.

"Yeah, we had too much time on our plate. You've been very busy lately and didn't get out of your house. We've been worried." Riko-chan said.

"Sorry for worrying you. It's just that the headquarters gave me something to do."

"What did they make you do?" Yoshiko-chan asked curiosly.

"They made me watch over this human." I answered as I showed them the picture of Chika-chan.

"So, what is she doing now?" Riko-chan asked next.

"Chika-chan is managing te schedule of the girls she's in charge of."

"Chika-chan?" They asked in unison.

I covered my mouth as I said something unexpected of me.

"So her name's Chika then?" Riko-chan said teasingly.

"Her name's Takami Chika." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Do you like her?" Yoshiko-chan asked as she tilted her head with her pointer finger on her cheek.

I blushed after I heard her question which answered all my questions to these feelings I was feeling.

"Ah, she turned red." Yoshiko-chan said.