I'm a Girl (RinPana)

Hanayo's POV

On a certain day, the day I got off from work early. I just did my daily routine as always. But, one certain thing led my eyes astray as I walked towards a convenience store.

A good looking man...

I haven't felt this feeling even once in my life before I even thoroughly met this person.

Just as I was about to daydream, the cashier gave me the items I bought and went out of the store.

And on the following days, he was always there, I wonder why?

This was becoming a routine now, passing by the convenience store and then stealing some gazes to that person.

Honestly, why is my heart beating faster now?

I thought I had no need to find myself a partner to complete me. Is this feeling really even called love? Is it real? How do people even identify it with as a special feeling?

I didn't understand all this at first. Now, I understand it, feeling all this now.

It's complicated but it got a lot of people hooked on this feeling. They even enjoy it very much.

Now that this has become pretty much a routine, I noticed a lot of  things from that person.

I keep passing by this person, who somehow keeps on staying there on his motorcycle. He was just a few blocks away from where I was working at and he was staying near this convenience store.

He got silky orange hair and piercing yellow gold eyes. He was truly handsome.

That smile when he talks on the phone, I wonder who he's talking to?

One day, I finally had the courage to talk to him. I went up to him, where I usually found him by.

"U-um" I really can't say something that straight without stuttering, unless I'm used to the person.

"What?" He looked at me as he asked. His hair flowed so coolly as if it sparkled and it gave me something to be flustered about. Why is he so good looking?

"W-why do I always find you here?" I asked as I firmly held my bag.

"I've been waiting for someone I guess..." He answered as he scratched the back of his neck and his other hand on the motorcycle.

"W-who?" I asked again as I gulp.

"A person who will love me as I am." He answered as he looked straight into my eyes.

"W-what?" I asked again out of surprise. "W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"You might be the one I've been waiting for." I felt my heart beating faster. How does this person say such embarrassing lines?

"T-then why are you always smiling when you talk on the phone?" I felt like my heart was going to burst from beating fast.

"Oh that! I was talking to my friend, that's no problem." He answered as he started to laugh. "I'm surprised you know about that. Well, I felt someone staring at me or had their gazes on me."

"S-sorry." I said out of instinct. "But I can't help it, you were to good looking to ignore my gazes." How am I even saying this?

"If that's what you're saying, then will you go out with me?" He asked as he held out one hand.

"S-sure, but first what's you're name?" I asked as I wonder what it could be.

"Rin, Rin Hoshizora. You?"

"Hanayo Koizumi."

"I'll be in your care from now."

"You too."