Shootout (ShizuKasu)

(Published November 20, 2019)

No One's POV

"It's been awhile since we last did this." The ashen smiled.

"Yes, it has." The black haired replied.

"And the reason for that is our work." The ashen sighed, making the black haired to reach for her hand to squeeze it for assurance.

"At least we got to spend today off together, Kasumi." She got to reach the hand that was sitting on top of the table.

"Yeah, I know Shizuku-chan. That's why I was happy when I was told I'd have today off. And it even went up more when you told me over the phone that you're also off today!" Kasumi perked up and squeezed back Shizuku's hand. "So let's just enjoy today our way or the usual?"

"I want to do it our way but, the usual isn't a bad choice either." They locked eyes to decide what they would do.

"Let's do both then!" Kasumi exclaimed. In response, Shizuku pulled with her the other to an amusement park.

"Which do you want to do first?" Shizuku asked, not letting go of her hand.

"Hmm... It's hard to decide..." Kasumi looked around to help her make a decision. "How about that? I'd want to feel the wind." She pointed to the roller coaster.

"I don't know. If that's what you want to do then I-I'd gladly oblige." Shizuku gulped at seeing the roller coaster. But nonetheless, she went and took two tickets. She'd do anything for her.

Shizuku went back to where Kasumi was, but Kasumi was on the phone, looking irritated.

"What was that?" Shizuku asked, worried.

"It was my boss. I mean, she told me I don't have to work today and now she summons me to go there." Kasumi was annoyed, she was tapping her feet restlessly. "We didn't even get to do anything yet..." Kasumi lowered her head in disappointment. Shizuku then put a hand on Kasumi's shoulder and hand.

"It's fine. You can g-" Shizuku's phone also rings. Probably the same reason as Kasumi's. "It's my boss too... I'll have to take this. Excuse me for a moment."

After the call, their faces saddened even more as it was just as they expected.

"If that's the case, I'll have to make do with just a kiss!" Kasumi pulled Shizuku into the Ferris wheel which surprised Shizuku when they planned to get to the roller coaster. Well, Kasumi also headed to get tickets but for the Ferris wheel. "Let's just ride this and we can head on to work." She waved the tickets in the air.

If they were going to kiss, it should be a private place. What better place is there to do that than the Ferris wheel? They're in an amusement park after all.

When the wheel started to move, Kasumi quickly went to the opposite side of her and scooted close to Shizuku which made her to get an extreme blush from the sudden action. A bit later, she got to relax into the embrace of the ashen and even reciprocated the action.

The ashen lifted her head up, asking for a kiss. Shizuku obliged as the mood was right. Kasumi did say she'd just want to kiss so they did. It continued for the ride. The kiss even heated up as tongues were fighting for dominance. Their moans filling the cable car. Not minding the view, they drowned in their own feelings and kissed as if it were their last. And alas, the ride started to move down so they had to catch their breaths and appear to look as if nothing had happened.

When they went away from the ride, they stopped for a while to talk.

"That... was amazing! The best you have given me yet!" Kasumi exclaimed as she gave the other woman a hug.

"Well, it's you... who was amazing. The sounds you made really tempted me to go down there and just do it." Shizuku embarrassedly remarked.

"I'd have given you permission if it wasn't for work to ruin that." Kasumi grumbled, crossing her arms.

"We have to start heading over to work now. Our bosses might question us later if we come late." Shizuku reminded even if it hurt her to be apart. It was the same for the other.

"See you tonight then, at home." Kasumi waved goodbye and so did Shizuku.

Little did they know, that they were working for companies that has a long history of rivalry and their missions today were to kill each other to protect something of the company. Both of them were secret agents, working undercover almost all the time and even assassinate someone of the enemy company.

"So today, I have to take out Sugar Sweets' Agent 237." Shizuku sighed as she cocked her hand gun to prepare for an assault.

"I'll have to put Double Hits' Agent 218 out of commission." Kasumi sighed, making her way around the said room where the said agent was going to come. "Come out! Double Hits Agent!"

"......." Shuzuku stayed silent, she was working on planting a bomb on the corner she was in. It was a time bomb set in a minute to explode.

"What was that!? Is that a ticking sound? You! You're planting a bomb! How cowardly! Just come out here and let's have a fair fight!" Kasumi ran around the room to find the bomb or the agent itself.

For some reason, Shizuku felt the voice she was hearing was very familiar. It was even making her heart to beat faster. She had to grip onto the part of her heart to help her not get to emotional.

The time ran out and the bomb exploded, making the debris and the center wall to collapse. With the wall collapsing, Shizuku stood and had to look for the opponent who was also standing between the falling debris.

"Agent 218! I'll be the one to take your life!" Kasumi announced, pointing her hand gun straight to the other persons head. Seeing as she was looking straight ahead, she went silent for a minute.

"Good evening, Agent 237. Today will be your last day on this planet." Shizuku more or less did the same thing as the other person.

The falling debris started to calm down as almost all of them were already on the ground.

"Shizuku..." Kasumi started to lower her gun down.

"Kasumi..." Shizuku did the same from the shock they were experiencing. "I can't kill you..."

"But I have to kill you..."

"I'd be fine. I can't kill you but, I can be happy if it's you."

"No, I can't do that." Tears started to form on both of their eyes.

"Then, let's do this. Let's say the thing we want the other to hear the most and kill each other after."

"Sure, let's do that. We can't run away from this anyway. If we did run from this, we'd still get killed. It's better if we both die the same way."

The both of them were trembling from fear. They didn't want to pull the trigger. They didn't want...

They didn't want to die.

"On three say it!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"I love you!"

*bang*

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

I'm sorry again for the late update. I had no way to connect to the internet for the past few days. Also, life happened. Sorry....

So, I had another take on the Nijigasaki girls.

I'd have to do something to celebrate for reaching more than 2k reads and for 50th chapter. I'm thinking you'd probably want questions to be answered, so ask questions in the comments or suggestions! I'd gladly answer them!

I'd only do this if there are questions.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!