The Future (ChikaYou)

(Published August 31, 2019)

Chika's POV

"Where are you now?" I asked to no one in particular as I started counting the days when she left.

"I miss you so much already..." A few months later as I looked at the ring on my left hand. She gave it to me a few months before her voyage started and she was also wearing the same one.

"You have been gone for a long time already, two years to be exact..." A few more months later and my hair grew longer, maybe she did too.

"I can't handle any longer than that..." And another day.

"Can you please come home?" I asked as I looked at the stars for answers.

"I want to hug you real tight right now." I voiced out the thing I wanted the most as I hugged her pillow left by her, making sure of me not forgetting about her. How unfair~

"When will I see you again?" I asked to the birds passing by me on the balcony.

"I know it's your work to be out on the seas..." I stated as I looked over to the distant ocean.

"But will you ever take me on one of your voyages?" I asked as I looked at one of the boats that just stopped by the shore.

"Take me and sweep me off my feet..." I said as I went to my bed and sat there like nothing matters anymore.

And another day came for me.

Surprisingly, as I looked for my pillow, I felt a rather unusual yet familiar feeling. So, I quickly looked over to the other side to see who I wanted to see the most, sleeping so ever peacefully.

I rubbed my eyes and pinched my cheek to check if I was dreaming or not.

It was... NOT a dream! And I was right, she also grew her hair out! We're the same!

Happily, I jumped to her side and hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I was so happy.

"Chika-chan, you're awake?" She asked as she moved in my embrace, noticing that I was hugging her, she happily hugged back.

"Hmm" I hummed as I nodded, sure that she felt me nodding.

She moved her hands to my face, making me look at her, getting me away from her still plump chest.

"Chika-chan." She said as ocean blue eyes stared into my ruby ones.

"You-chan?" I asked in response to the weird gesture which later made me surprised again.

"I missed you..." She said as she gave me a long kiss on the lips which startled me.

"I very much missed you too..." I replied as I also returned the gesture which made both of us smile and snuggle together tighter.

We tried to get all the warmth we needed of each other from all those times we were separated.

"We should probably get out of bed right now..." She tiredly said as she slowly sat up and looked at me.

"Yeah, lets. Oh I have already prepared lunch for me last night." I said as I also sat up and got off bed, headed off to the kitchen.

"It's been a while since I last tasted your cooking. You probably also miss my cooking, right?" She continued as she followed me off to the kitchen, excited.

"Yes, yes, I miss that too, but first you need to eat mine." I insensibly said.

"What did you just say?" You-chan asked happily as a small blush crept up to her cheeks.

As I noticed what I just said, sounded wrong in a way, I blushed hard and tried to keep that away for now. Of course, I want to that with her again.

"No, not that, rather, scratch that out. Eat my cooking, my food!" I corrected as I quickly finished cooking and brought the food to the table.

"There, lunch is served You-chan." I put the food in front of her which she admired for a moment and I crossed my arms together.

"No fooling around for now, understood, You-chan?" I continued as I watched her eat my food joyfully.

"Y-yes~" She replied in a happy tone as she continued eating my dishes.

"Anyways, You-chan." I started as I also ate my portion.

"Hm?" She hummed in question and looked up to me.

"Are there any plans of you taking me someplace else?" I continued as I took in another spoonful, hinting I wanted her to take me with her on a voyage.

"What do you mean?" She asked in response as she was confused and already took her last bite.

She didn't get that?

Mou!

You-chan, you idiot!

"No, nevermind that..." I replied as I pouted and continued eating while she stood up and started washing the dishes.

After a while, I also finished eating and gave her my dishes for her to wash. Then, we headed back to the bedroom and she started packing again.

"Why are you packing up?" I asked in confusion.

"You should also pack up, Chika-chan.Bring your suitcase here." She demandingly said as she tapped on the space beside her.

"What, why?" I asked as I just grew more confused.

"Just do it~" She excitedly replied as if there was something and she also gave me a wide warm smile.

I couldn't resist her smile as I followed her instructions, which just brought me to a few more questions. She just told me to bring what I could bring in that suitcase. Then, she laid down on bed and brought me together with her and told me to sleep.

Just what are you planning now, You-chan? (I thought as I slowly drifted off to sleep in between her arms which made me smile, I completely missed this)

The next morning, I woke up in an unfamiliar place and it felt like the ground I was stepping on was moving. I went out of the room, then I saw the ocean up close and saw You-chan on the wheels of the ship?

"You-chan?" I asked to confirm it was her on the wheel.

"Surprise!" She said with much enthusiasm as she looked my way.

"We're on our own cruise!?" I excitedly said in shock.

"Yes, we are." She calmly replied as she made her way to my side and put her arm onto my waist.

With much happiness and smiles, we went on our very own cruise with some help from here and there.

(You-chan carried Chika and their luggage to her ship as she was asleep. It was an easy job for You-chan for she still did her exercise everyday. But the distance was the problem, from the house to the shore.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

How was that!?

Another chika x you for you guys!

And ChikaYou is just too cute!

Let me stop this ranting, sorry><

Next one's gonna be a KotoUmi fic.

After that, maybe I'll try writing some other pairings I haven't written yet, especially eliumi, youriko and the like.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!