Don't Look at Me (AlisaYukiho)

Yukiho's POV

Should I just tell her? about this?

I thought as I covered my face in front of the mirror.

Don't waver, Yukiho! She's waiting for you outside! Hurry up and get ready!

I thought to myself as I shook my head sideways.

"Yukiho!"

"Coming!" I replied as I took one last look of myself before the mirror and went out of my room.

A few moments later, I came out of the house as I hurried up wearing my shoes in front of the door.

"Were you waiting long?" I asked as I straightened my clothes and closed our door.

"No, I just arrived before I called you earlier." She replied as she smiled.

"Guys you have to hurry up or you'll be late. I'm going first I have to go to work. Take care you guys!" Onee-chan just came out and took off, waving her hand at us.

"Let's take onee-chan's advice and let's go." I said as I offered my hand.

"I forgot to do something very important." She said as she pointed one finger up and continued,

"Come here for a bit." She said as she gestured me to come closer as if to whisper something.

.....

"A-Alisa-chan!?" I exclaimed in surprise as I covered my mouth.

She kissed me. Well we are like that so I guess it's fine but she really got me. I smiled while I covered my mouth.

"Good morning, Yukiho." She greeted and smiled, very satisfied as it seems.
"This was the important thing I forgot to do."

"Let's hurry now, we still got classes in the university." I said as I grab hold of her hand and started running off to the university.

"Just made it in time." I said as I huffed for air in front of the classroom door.

"Yukiho, you're still holding my hand. We need to get in now." She said as she tightened her grip on my hand to remind me.

"Oh, right." I said as I let go of her hand.

We took our seats and the proffesor came in.

"Let's start class now." She said as she put down her things on the desk in front of her.

This day went by as normal and dismissal came. We exited the university together, same as always.

"What's wrong, Yukiho? You got this conflicted face." She asked as she squeezed my hand.

"Really? I have that look?"

"Yes, you have. What's the problem? You can tell me. Or is it something you can't tell me about?" She continued, having teary-eyes.

"It is something I can tell you. It's what has been on my mind the whole day." I reassured her.

"Really? What is it?" She now has this excited face.

"Look at me." I said as I closed my eyes.

"No- Actually, don't look at me." I opened my eyes then covered them with my hands.

"Why?" She asked as she tried to take my hands off my face.

"I don't know what will happen or what it does, but this happens to me."

She finally took off my hands off my face and had this shocked look.

"You have red eyes...., but you have blue right?" She asked as she covered her mouth in shock.