Venue (SetsunaAyumu)

(Published August 8, 2021)

No One's POV

Today was the day, Yuuki Setsuna has been waiting and preparing for. Leaving the house early with a couple of paper bags so that her parents could not question her, even already coming up with an excuse. But all that mattered was that she had already done her homework. So this much would be enough to keep her parents from questioning her. Because every now and then, a person need their breaks.

She woke up early. She put on her get-up, styled her hair like the anime character that she likes, and fixed her bangs in front of the mirror a minute longer until she was satisfied with it.

With all of her excitement inside of her, she could barely keep it at bay.

When she reached the event, she marveled at the amount of people already in it. Somewhere inside of her kind of embarrassed of what she was going to do, but for the most part is really happy of knowing that there a lot of people who enjoys what she likes. Keeping that in mind, she headed for the restroom to change into her cosplay get-up.

Determined glint sparkling in her eyes, she stepped out of the restroom with some kind of flair in her walk. She walked around the venue, almost always stopping by every booth to check on goods they would be selling. Along the way some people would ask to take a photo with her, which she gladly obliged to.

But one surprising moment in all of that excitement got her stiff as ice as she saw a familiar person amongst the crowd. She started to back away in retreat to not come face to face to that person. She didn't want her of all people to see her in a place like this. But why is she here in the first place with a look that she's looking for someone?

Then that person had turned her head to where she was standing, Setsuna started to get real nervous if she would be found out or not.

"Ah! Setsuna-chan! I finally found you!" The called girl was surprised at hearing those words. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I was just not expecting to see you here looking for me, Ayumu-san." Setsuna scratched her cheek, embarrassed. "But I was in this clothes, how did you know it was me?"

"The look in your eyes." She said that with no doubt in her eyes, making Setsuna's breath catch at the beautiful smile she was making right in front of her.

"You're unfair in so many levels." Setsuna took hold of Ayumu's hand who was startled at the sudden action but she squeezed the hand.

"I'm only being fair, Setsuna-chan. I mean, you look really great right now! That outfit suits you too much." Ayumu mumbled the last sentence to herself.

"Fair? This isn't being fair, Ayumu-san." Setsuna tried to look pained, but Ayumu only giggled at that.

"You haven't had lunch yet, right? Let's eat together, my treat!" Ayumu pulled on Setsuna, not giving her any chance to reject the idea or other people the chance to get a photo with Setsuna. "This much is fine, right?"

"If you say so. I'll take you up on that!"

-------------------------------------

That was Shun-chan!

I wanted to make president x v-president for this birthday, but I don't know the name of the vice pres. It'd be awkward if I only keep on calling her vice pres...

If you know her name, type her name in the comments!

Still, I ship these quite a lot than I expected.

Happiest of birthdays, Setsuna!

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!