Guest (ShioLeah)

(Published October 10, 2020)

No One's POV

"Leah-chan..." The redhead lowered her voice, still trying to reach out the called girl with a phone call. "Come on Leah-chan, pick up..."

"Is she still not answering, Ruby-chan?" The brunette appeared behind the redhead, she just got out of bath. She just silently put a calming hand on the redhead's shoulder before proceeding to dry her hair.

"No, there's no sign that she will be picking up Hanamaru-chan..." Ruby sighed as she finally gave up on getting in touch with the person in question.

"She'll probably be calling you back sooner or later when she sees the number of calls she missed." Hanamaru assures her redhead as she continues to brush her hair.

"I hope so..." Ruby finally took a seat beside the brunette from her standing by the window, listening to the quite drops of water that hit the glass.

On the other hand, the girl who Ruby kept on calling was still very much surprised to see a drenched black haired at the entrance of their shop.

"My apologies, Kazuno-san." She made an apologetic smile at the girl who welcomed her. "I'm really unfamiliar with the area and I only remembered where I came from."

"N-no problem, Mifune-san! Please come in. You're going to catch a cold at this rate." Leah was flustered at the state of the black haired in front of her and just hastily welcomed the girl in.

Earlier that afternoon, the first years had welcomed Shioriko into the group. And the venue was at the Kazuno residence, much to Leah's control. Shioriko was new to all these school idol stuff. But thanks to the persistence of the school idol club of her school, she somehow got dragged into being a school idol. But if she were to completely to admit it, she's having fun being together with the people in the club. She'd say this place was where she was meant to be all along.

"Who was it, Leah?" Her elder sister peeked from the kitchen.

"It's Mifune-san from Nijigasaki, nee-san." Leah was running around with a towel in her hands, she replied after a short stop at the kitchen for a glass of water for the black haired at the entrance, still dripping wet. "And it seems like she's been out in the rain for quite a while."

"She'd better stay here for the night." Sarah replied after giving it some thought as to what to do with the unexpected guest.

"That's fine with me." Leah replied paying no mind.

"And she'll be staying in your room." Leah added, seemingly having a small smile on her lips.

"Wha- Okay, fine." Leah knowing that there's no defying her sister once she had set her mind on something, she admittedly submit to defeat. "I'll go take care of her now."

She ran back to the entrance and put the towel over the black haired. She also handed her the water for her to drink.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and the impromptu visit, Kazuno-san." Shioriko kept her eyes on the ground, still not drinking the glass of water on her hand. Leah kept on doing her business of drying at least the hair of Shioriko.

"This won't do. I'll have you go take a bath." Leah took the towel off Shioriko's head and put it on her side. Leah apparently didn't hear what the other one was mumbling and just focused on the task at hand. She then took the black haired's wrist and pulled her into the bathroom.

Shioriko was initially shocked at the sudden warm sensation on her wrist. She really had been out in the cold for at least an hour, wandering around to find the station she needed to take so she could go home. But it looks like she had missed that train and there would be none following that train. She ended up finding herself in front of the place they met up in, Leah's place.