My General (KotoUmi)

Umi's POV

I found myself in front of a complicated door full of unfamiliar signs, maybe not that unfamiliar anymore. I have been going in and out of this room for a week now.

I entered the room after unlocking it with my handprint on the side of the door.

I was met with a shameless scene, a brunette on top of a ginger haired facing one of the computers with serious eyes.

Hands on one side of the ginger haired and the other on the mouse of the computer. One knee in between the ginger haireds' thighs and the other, feet on the ground.

(Let's leave it to your imagination how they got into that position.)

"Tsubasa really!?" I exclaimed.

"What?" She said unamused as she continued to look at the computer in front of her.

"What are you doing?" I asked unbelieving of the current situation.

"Looking for information?" She replied stating the obvious. She then sat properly and also the other girl.

"I know, but find anything different or out of the ordinary?" I continued trying to get calm.

"No, there's nothing out of the ordinary except- you acting like this." She pointed out.

"Didn't you know it's normal for her to act like this after a few days of no sight of her beloved general?" There ginger haired joined the conversation.

"Really, Umi?" Tsubasa said now amused as a smile was forming.

"Did really need to point that out, Honoka!?" I said totally not composed and calm.

"Well..." Honoka started but drifted off to look at Tsubasa and gave me a smirk.

"You can't go off ridiculing me and my general!" I exclaimed and went out of the door running. As I went out of the door, I felt I heard the both of them laughing.

A few days later...

I entered her office as I see her, a woman with long silver hair swaying at her back, watching outside.

"General, I have returned." I said as I saluted.

"Good, how did it go?" She said as she turned to face me.

"It went well, nothing bad is going to happen anytime soon." I replied as I shook, I didn't expect her to turn around. But I quickly went to calm myself.

I cannot afford to lose my composure in front of her of all people. If that does happen that will happen again.

"Okay, colonel." She replied as she smirked.

It seems she noticed earlier. I clicked my tongue in my mind.

"General, what do we do now?" I said as I relax.

"How about we have some fun..." She said seductively.

I flinched and felt my face burn. I bet my face is as red as a tomato.

"Fine I guess..." I replied as I looked away.

"Let's go home first, since you just came back and all." She said as she walks towards me and taps my shoulder.

I quickly took all our things and went to follow her. She was already inside the car, beside the driver's seat.

"Hurry up, Umi-chan!" She impatiently said and tapped the side of the car.

"Okay, okay. just let me put these thing in the trunk." I reluctantly replied as I put everything in the trunk. Then, I proceeded to sit on the driver's seat.