Come to Take (KananRiko)

(Published September 19, 2020)

No One's POV

It was another peaceful college day for a group of three people. They were gathered together to have another talk in the week. They needed the break too so it wasn't not welcome for the three of them.

"Say, Riko-chan..."

"Hm? What's the matter You-chan?"

The mikan haired smiled, understanding the meaning of the sly smile of her girlfriend.

"You're with Kanan-chan still, right?" The mikan haired finished for You.

At the implications of the question, the redhead became beet red, thus confirming the question being asked. The couple squealed.

"So, where are you going tonight?" The mikan haired pressed. "After all, today's your birthday. We didn't forget at all."

"I-I don't know Chika-chan..." The redhead trailed off and continued after taking the lump from her throat. "But she did say we'll be going somewhere, I'm not sure where exactly..."

"Chika-chan, should we let Riko-chan be free now?" The ashen faced the mikan haired, clearly excited to hear juicy details from the redhead the next day.

"We should, I think." Without missing a beat, the mikan haired grabbed the hand on the handrest of her chair and acted to leave.

"W-wait! You're really not planning to leave me alone here right?" The redhead also got up from her seat, a bit surprised and... scared at something.

"We already gave you our wishes for your birthday, it's not a problem right?" The ashen also stood up from her seat, intertwining her fingers to Chika's.

"Plus, we're already seeing Kanan-chan right over there." Chika pointed far back behind Riko, where a ponytailed blue haired came running to her direction.

"Already?!" Riko hastily turned around to be greeted in a monster hug.

"Riko, there you are!" The newly arrived blue haired snuggled into the redhead's neck.

"I-I thought you were with Dia-san and Mari-chan. Guess that ended quick..." Riko relaxed knowing the owner of the voice and even reciprocated the hug.

"Yup, they wanted to get rid of me quick. Well... It was kinda my fault for walking in on them." Kanan finally freed Riko from the hug and noticed the other couple. "Oh, hey Chika-chan, You-chan. You going somewhere?"

"Ah yes! We were actually going back home now." You quickly replied before she was going on with her thoughts with the implications of Kanan's words.

"What? I thought we were still going somewhere after this." Riko nearly looked like she was tearing up, making the ashen and mikan haired flustered.

"Well if that's the case, it's better for me to ask permission to take her right?" Kanan properly faced the people Riko was with.

"No! There's no need for that!" Chika immediately answered.

"Take her as you will! You can take her anytime." You added.

"Then without wasting another second..." Kanan slouched down, squatted down.

"Kanan-chan?" The three were looking down below at the blue haired, curious at what she was doing until Riko was slowly lifted into the air, leaving the two audiences to marvel at Kanan's strength.

"P-p-p-put me down! Kanan-chan!" The redhead was obviously embarrased at the situation, but Kanan was continuing what she was doing and put Riko's weight onto her left shoulder.