A Good Book (RubyMaru)

No One's POV

It all started in a public library.

A light brown haired and golden eyed beauty was seated in front of a big table reading a book.

The red haired in low ponytail with emerald eyes was in front of a bookshelf, scanning through magazines, idol magazines.

The light brown haired kept on glancing to the red head and the red head noticed, she then looked for the one who kept on glancing at her.

Their eyes then met, the red head was shocked at the sudden contact which caused her to stumble, but thankfully regained her balance.

Then the red head stood up, showing her full attire which was a business woman kind of attire. The light brown haired kept her eyes on the red head.

The red head then started to walk towards the light brown haired and sat down beside her. She put her other hand on the table and put the side of her face on her hand, facing the light brown haired and smiled.

"Are you Kunikida-san?" The red head asked.

"Yes, why?" The light brown haired answered still confused and quite shaken up by the actions of the red head.

"I'm Ruby Kurosawa, an editor for books and my boss said my next work would be with you, Hanamaru Kunikida-san." She replied as she straightened herself to keep the formalities and put her hand before the other girl.

"Nice to meet you, too." Hanamaru answered as she smiled. She also held her hand and shook it to acknowledge their meeting.

That was the start of it all.

~ Time Skip (A Few Months Later) ~

"Kunikida-san, how's it going? the book?" Ruby said as she entered Hanamaru's apartment.

"Ah, Ruby-chan!" Hanamaru called out.

Ruby is still not used to be called by her given name so she jumps a bit when she hears it.

"I'm still working on it." Hanamaru continued to talk. Ruby entered and went to where Hanamaru does her work.

"I see... Is it almost done?" Ruby continued asking questions and Hanamaru did not look away from her work.

"I'm almost done, just a few more things to add for the end." She answered, focusing on her work.

"Okay, I'll be cooking food for you in the kitchen. Call me when you need me." Ruby announced as she stood up and went to her kitchen.

"Just one more push and this will be done." Hanamaru said to herself to motivate her more.

Hanamaru is an author famous for writing stories that involve natural disasters and human problems. Her books seems to have worked wonders on the readers minds.

A few minutes later...

Ruby has set the table and put the food she cooked on it already. She is just sitting, waiting for Hanamaru to finish work.

"Done! Finally!" Hanamaru exclaimed as she stood up and went to Ruby and hugged her, which made the other girl very surprised.

"Really? What's its title?" Ruby asked as she broke the hug, embarrassed.

"Into the Storm" Hanamaru answered in a low voice, to put emotion to the title.

"What a wonderful title! I think this will be fun to arrange and reread through the book before finally publishing it." Ruby said, satisfied to have heard of the title.

"Our first work together! Almost done! That took quite a bit long to write." Hanamaru said happily.

Then a grumble can be heard, quite clearly.