Am I Under Something? (Rin Pana)

(Published January 17, 2021)

No One's POV

"Hanayo-chan! Are you okay?" A faint voice that just became louder reached the ears of the blinking awake brunette.

"K-Kotori-chan?" Hanayo sat up. She was just starting to get her consciousness back. Looking around to find the girl she calling out to, it ended in her leaning her head to the side in confusion.

"Hanayo-chan?" She finds herself widening her eyes when she sees Honoka fly in front of her face, Kotori just behind her with the same worried look on their faces. Hanayo brings a hand before her face while closing her eyes earnestly.

"Why are you so small and have those cute little wings behind your back!?" Hanayo asks as she burst up and stands.

"We've always been this way Hanayo-chan." Both shrugged their shoulders, making the called girl all the more confused. "Something is definitely wrong with her Kotori-chan. Should we call her here?"

"I'm pretty sure she's coming right here." Kotori replies, flapping her wings up into a twirl acting like she's happy.

"Her?" Hanayo couldn't help but ask as she trained her eyes on the little actions both of them were making, she smiles without herself knowing about it.

"Rin-chan! Lots of her!" Honoka says with both of her hands going up in the air to emphasize her statement plus the big smile on her face.

The sound of a vehicle rumbling can be heard getting closer. Hanayo and the two 'fairies' turn to that direction, excited smiles on both Kotori and Honoka's faces. It was a motorcycle and the person riding it was wearing all black.

It stopped right in front of the three. The person riding it got off and removed the helmet from her head. The moment she did that, Hanayo's jaw almost reached the ground.

"Hehe, I arrived first." Rin looked behind her and a look of pleasure is seen from her eyes. Then she excitedly look to the brunette and called out to her, "Hanayo."

"...Rin-chan." The way she was called and the tone that was just used, it made her knees weak that it made her reply in a delay. She couldn't help it! The usual cheery Rin who just hugs her out of nowhere was now looking all prince-like and who wouldn't fall for that.

"What's gotten into you Hanayo?" Rin looks at Honoka and Kotori for confirmation who just shrugged their shoulders.

"Can I believe what I'm hearing and seeing!? Rin-chan! You're so cool with that motorcycle behind you! Where'd you get that?" All of a sudden Rin found herself being pushed by Hanayo's alluring eyes and enthusiastic questions.

"I don't know what you're getting at, but..." Rin held Hanayo's shoulders, keeping her in a safe distance if she didn't want her motorcycle to fall down. She looked at Honoka and Kotori for help who just giggled at her situation. "H-Hanayo, please get yourself together."

It was not getting through Hanayo at all. She was too excited to find a very cool and collected Rin-chan that it made all her other senses dulled. That was until Rin put her hands on the brunette's cheeks and looked straight into her eyes.

"Rin-chan!?" That got her out of whatever she was under of.

"That finally got through her." With a relieved sigh, Rin's finally got her smile back after that few minutes with excited Hanayo on her.

"What are you up to, Cool Rin?" A puff of smoke appeared behind Hanyo. The question making the Rin before Hanayo pop a vein and pulling Hanayo securely to her side.

"Having fun with MY Hanayo. Got a problem with that, Devil Rin?" As soon as the words got out of Cool Rin's mouth, the same person with black wings and a tail appeared from the smoke.

"What do you mean? She's my Hanayo." Without as much as a word in, she made her way to the vacant side of the brunette who is pretty sure to be flaring up with this discussion. It doubled when Devil Rin ran a hand up her thigh.

"Wait right there!!!" Another voice comes to their direction who was puffing out her cheeks and probably was scolding the Rins that was trying to get Hanayo for themselves.

"Tsk!" Devil Rin clicked her tongue while Cool Rin offered a mandatory smile.

"Get your hands off of Kayo-chin!" Hearing that nickname made Hanayo calm and relieved that maybe this one's the real Rin, her Rin.

"Not happening." Cool Rin answers in a second, pulling Hanayo closer to her.

"Wha-!"

"Me neither." Devil Rin does the same as Cool Rin.

"What the heck!"

'Why is this happening!?' Hanayo screams in her head as she slowly feels her consciousness starting to fade.

--

"Rin-chan..."

Rin just came out from her shower and looked at the sleeping brunette, using her arms again as a pillow.

She giggles to herself when she sees the weird but happy expression on her girlfriend's face.

"She's having a good dream with that smile on her face." Rin takes the towel from her head and strokes Hanayo's hair, silently saying that it would continue on through the course of the night.

But that would mean that Hanayo would overheat, in the dreamworld at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heya, it's Shun-chan!

I need to charge up on love live energy...

Also expect me to write a Kasumi x Shizuku on Kasumins' bday.

I fell in love more with those two when I finished watching the anime.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!