Help (AiRina)

(Published October 3, 2020)

No One's POV

A certain pink haired has grown much accustomed to the light blonde's skinship that she has come to like it, not that she'd mention it to said person in any way.

"Rina-rii!" The said blonde has come into the pink haired's view.

"Ah, Ai-san! I'm still-" Rina looked up from her drawing board to be met with another hug, making her cut her sentence. "I'm still working on something..."

"Sorry, Rina-ri." The blonde apologetically looked at the pink haired, who just let out a sigh and closed the drawing board. "It's just when I see your hair from the distance, I just needed to hug you."

'So, it's like second nature now. I should be prepared on another of her surprise hugs out of nowhere.' Rina thought to herself looking up fondly at the blonde who is now nudging her chin on the pink haired's hair.

"You should stop that. You're going to mess up my hair Ai-san!" Rina tried her best to get the blonde off of her but it looks like that's not going to happen so easily.

"..." Oddly, the blonde was not giving her usual replies and was keeping quiet. This made Rina want to shift in her position to at least take a glance at the blonde.

"Ai-san?" She called once again. Having seen her face, she sighed. "I can't believe she somehow fell asleep. And I'm stuck here, not being able to do anything."

A good minute passes. Having just noticed the close proximity of their faces, Rina blushed. She tried facing the other way, but that was made impossible as the blonde made a move and pulled the pink haired closer by the neck, making Rina feel the soft sensation on her back once again.

"A-ai-san!" Rina became flustered, she fumbled with her board and it fell along with her pink marker. She looked dejected and gave up on thinking about something else with the blonde with just a turn away.

Left with nothing but her thoughts and the blonde on her, she was just staying still. Not sure of what to do, she decided to not do anything at all. She's just hoping for someone to come by and help her with Ai.

'It's fine if I just... turn around and hug her back right?' Rina asked herself whilst she was doing what she was thinking. Returning the hug, she just realized that the blonde was so soft. She'd absolutely pass as a hugging partner. Maybe that's the reason for all the hugs? But she only give sudden ones to the pink haired.

'She's really so pretty. Those long eyelashes, the silky smooth blonde hair. Their all so beautiful. I wonder what those lips- ?! Rina! Stop that line of thought right there!' Thank the gods her face doesn't show what she's really feeling and the fact that the blonde is sleeping. 'If she were awake, she'd definitely tease the hell out of me. I don't know how, but she seems to know what I'm really thinking.'

"Rina-san!" Another voice came, lifting the called girl's spirits. Hope has come for her. This voice it was one of her fellow first years.

"Huh? She's with Ai-san Shizuko. I think we should leave." Rina can definitely hear Kasumi grinning with the tone she was using.

"I can say the same with you, Kasukasu." Rina replied, stressing the name. "I obviously need help over here, Shizuku-san."

"Wha- I told you not to call me that!" Kasumi as usual bantered. Shizuku on the other hand has broken the hold Kasumi had on her and went to the pink haired.

"I don't think she's going to be waking up soon." Shizuku commented, looking at the peaceful face their supposed senior was making.

"I know, I tried shaking her off earlier." Rina tried her best to be off the blonde's hold on her. Ai's hands were tightly knotted behind Rina when the pink haired turned around to reciprocate the hug. Rina whispered, "What is that on your neck, Shizuku-san?"

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing. It was just itching." Rina shrugged it off. Shizuku, however, was thinking of the reason of the swelling on her neck. She then smiled and it sent shivers to Rina's spine.

The ashen sighed, knowing full well that she has been ignored, again. That's the third time today for her, the first two times from her partner. She also moved towards the group. Then something ticked in her head, another grin had taken its place on the ashen.

"You don't know how to wake up this Ai-san?" Mockery was lacing her tone, making the other two to face the ashen.

"You have an idea, Kasumi-chan?" Shizuku asked, there was a hint of distrust with the way Shizuku was looking at Kasumi.

"Of course!" Kasumi put her hands on her hips, absolutely confident with herself. "Let me have at her, Rinako."

Rina only nodded, thinking that not much words was needed. Without further ado, Kasumi went behing the sleeping blonde and lifted her up. Despite her physical features, Kasumi is unexpectedly strong. Kasumi pulled Ai with her arms on the blonde's stomach.

"Gah!" The blonde coughed. Untying her hold on the petite girl. The blonde face the ashen, baffled at what the ashen had just done to her. "K-kasumi-chan, I thought I told you not to do that again!"

"Rinako was asking for help, how can I refuse that? Plus, I know you can handle that and that was much more weaker than the last time I did that." Kasumi replied, backing up her reasons perfectly.

"What? You call that weak? That was hella strong!" Ai held her stomach as proof. Then she turned around to face the pink haired. She stared at Rina an uncomfortable long few seconds and a short glance to the actress. Then she grabbed Rina's hand and pulled her along with her, away from her peers.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that." Ai started, still walking forwards, her back facing the petite girl.

"It's fine, really." Rina was trying her best to keep up with the blonde. She mumbled to herself. "Just do it when I'm not that busy..."

Rina just squeezed the hand that was keeping its grip on hers and smiled.

"Now they're just leaving like that." Shizuku smiled to herself and faced the ashen.

"Sh-shizuko, can't this wait l-later?" Kasumi was scared for her life, thinking of her past actions, the reason that her partner is acting this way at the moment. She took a few steps back and Shizuku closed the distance the ashen was making.

"Nope ❤."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heya, it's Shun-chan!

So I tried my hand at this ship... Mmm, I don't know, but they're cute. Rina not able to think straight like that, all flustered is cute.

I just needed to add that Kasumi x Shizuku. Oh, I love those two.

I just finished this today. Hope you like it.

As always,

Thanks for dropping by!