"I don't know what I'd do without those girls" I smile and get back into my car "I love them so much"

-Fran pov-
I finally am heading downstairs today. It's the second Saturday in December and I hate the cold. I get to the bottom of the stairs and see Sugar putting up Christmas lifhts while Madison puts up the tree. I look at the play pen and see the babies playing.

"Couldn't use Santa's little helpers?" They both laugh and I walk over to Sugar "You need any help?"

"Yeah" She points you the roll of clear scotch tape "Can you tear me a piece off?"

"Absolutely" I tear a piece off and hand it to her "So Madison how's the tree going?"

"Well I had it up" I look and see her looking at the instructions upside down "But I think they printed this wrong"

"How much sleep have you had?" Madison shrugs and puts down the instructions "You have it upside down"

"You doing good?" Sugar stops putting up the lights and we walk over to Madison "You have bags under your eyes"

"I've been trying to find the perfect gifts for all of you" Madison sighs "I figured out after a bit...I don't really know too much about any of you girls"

"Favorite animals with names is Bunny Beth, Cat Brittany, Raccoon Fran, Lion Lucy, Beaver Rachel, Bear Santana, and Dog Sugar" Madison nods and I go on "We love any kind of toys as long as we are able to play with them"

"Lucy loves books and music, Santana wants games and I know Judy is getting her a Xbox 360 with Halo, Fran loves drawing so makers and things like that work, uhhhh Rachel loves singing and secretly loves Doctor stuff, Brittany wants a bike and I know no one was planning on getting one...ever, Beth is just like Abby, and I just want some necklaces and hair ties" Sugar finally takes a breath "You understand that?"

"Loud and clear" Madison gives us a big hug "Thank you!"

"No problem" We watch her quickly run to her keys and then run out the door "I guess we are on baby duty"

"I think our job is done" I look at the play pen and see Beth asleep next to Abby who's also out cold "Why don't we finish the tree and then get the decorations?"

"Ok" I look at the tree then sugar "I hungry though"

"Well you still have time till lunch" Sugar leads me over to the couch and pull down her shirt "I guess feeding it is"

After that little break we go to working on the house. We get the tree done and decoration boxes down. While Sugar is feeding Beth and I'm playing with Abby there's a knock on the door.

"Take Beth for a minute Fran" Sugar puts Beth in the play pen and then opens the front door a crack "You know you aren't welcome here"

"Come on it's the holidays" I get up and look sneakily look at the door "I wanna see my baby girl!"

"Go away Noah" Sugar tries to shut the door but it gets stopped "Noah I will call the cops"

"Please!" I look at the babies and see them playing happily "I just wanna see my beth! Beth! Beth! Your dad is at the door!"

"She could've been asleep asshole" I walk up to the door with phone in hand "I'm calling Shelby"

"What happened to you Noah?" Sugar frowns at the boy in the other side of the door "Why did you switch sides?"

"Grow up Sugar!" I growl at the boy as I try calling Shelby "Oh shush it puppet! You all get to live the high life and be happy but what did New Directions all get?! We got fucked over just cause of some bullying!"

"I'd advise you leave" Shelbys voice comes out cold and calculating "If not I'm gonna rip your balls off and shove them up your ass before the cops get here"

"You can't threaten someone like that" Sugar groans and opens the door showing there were more people on the porch "You know what? Fuck this we are getting Beth"

"That would be kidnapping" Shelby walks up the steps "So that and you'd land yourselves in jail for a long time and I would press charges"

"You think I'm scared of you?" Will Shuester gets in Shelbys face "I am so tired of you all! You ruined my life and these kids lives!"

"No they haven't" A kid in a blazer and bow tie scoffs "We ruined our own lives and I can't believe I've stuck around this long"

"Blaine is right" A boy grabs the guys hand "We quit and we apologize to all of you"

"Apology accepted Blaine and Kurt" Shelby looks at the group "They are leaving and if anyone else doesn't follow suit I'm calling cops and you will be arrested for breaking restraining orders and I will press harassment charges"

"You'd love to do that wouldn't you?" Will smirks and steps back "But you wouldn't! It's the holiday"

"Merry Christmas to me getting rid of your asses" Shelby brings the bags she's carrying inside "Lock the door"

Sugar closed the door and locks it. I follow suit locking the back and side ones. We cover windows and then wait. After about 20 minutes Shelby gets up and looks out.

"Ok then" She pulls out her phone and dials someone "Hello! Yes I have some trespassers ignoring restraining orders on my property....oh yes and they have done this a bunch of time and is there a way to file harassment charges?...great! My address is (Don't got anything good) and my name is Shelby Corcoran thanks!"

We wait a few minutes then sirens approach the house. There's some yelling and what sounds like one taser goes off. After a bit it goes quiet and there's a knock. Shelby answers the door.

"Miss Corcoran?" Shelby nods "We have gathered the kids and adult...are you sure you wanna press charges?"

"No I've changed my mind" Shelby looks around the officer "I just hope this scares them enough to leave me and my family alone"

"We do too" The Officer sighs "Crazies always come out this time of year"

"Thank you for your help Officer" Shelby closes the door and walks up to us "So what decorations are next?"

-Time skip- Shelby pov-
We are relaxing on the couch drinking hot cocoa when everyone comes in. We wave as the girls run to the office and the moms carry everything in. The gifts go to the closet and then Judy follows after the girls.

"The girls are going to get changed you wanna join Fran?" Fran nods and slowly gets up and head around the office "That was exhausting"

"Wow can't even compliment the work we've done!" I look over at Madison "I thought you were staying to do stuff?"

"I got help on what the girls like and get them all somethings" Madison stretches and yawns "It's way too early to be this tired"

"At least you aren't reading instructions upside down anymore" Madison sends a glare at Sugar who just takes a drink "We also has a visit from some unwanted guest"

"The New Directions came by" Emma rolls her eyes and Madison frowns "The cops took care of it"

"Mommy!" Lucy is quickly in in my lap "Mommy!"

"Hey baby girl" I tickle her sides and she giggles "What a lovely Dino onesie you have on"

"Ank ou" Lucy crawl down to the ground and goes to play with the girls in the play pen "El!"

The girls play as we talk about the incident earlier. The day is a slow one and we don't do much more decorating before dinner comes around. It was nice to just sit back and relax. I love days like these.

Just wish they came without the drama and idiots as well.