Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date

Start from the beginning

"Yes we are princess" I giver her hand a kiss and look at the basket "Now who made the food?"

"I did with help from Emma" I look at her confused and Fran nods pulling out sandwiches and a Tupperware bowl of spaghetti "I was just as surprised"

"It looks wonderful" I let go of Frans hand and grab out the plates "Now I see a section covered in that basket"

"That's a surprise for later nosey" Fran closers the basket and looks at me "What would you like to eat first?"

"Hmmmm" I look between the sandwiches and spaghetti "How about the sandwiches?"

"Good choice" Fran smiles wide as she pulls them out and puts a couple on a plate for me "I made most of these"

I nod and take a bite. Oh wow this is definitely Fran and Emma's cooking. I look up and see Fran frowning.

"It's not good is it?" I shake my head no and Fran pouts "You don't gotta lie to appease me"

"It really isn't that bad" She raises a eyebrow "I just would hold back on the Mayo next time"

"That was Emma" Fran shakes her head with a smile "She said 'You can never have to much Mayo!'"

"Why don't we let Madison or Judy help cook next time" Fran takes a bite and then scrunches her nose up nodding "What's the other sandwich?"

"The one I made possibly" I take a bite and it taste a bit better "You know my ex...he never really liked my cooking..he always would say I was terrible at it"

"Well there's definitely a improvement from the last one to this peanut butter one" Fran gives a genuine smile and my heart melts "I love that smile"

"I love you" Fran reaches in her pocket and pulls out a paper "Santana told me not to use this but oh well! Love is a powerful thing! It's can guide us through dark times, and it can help us through sad ones. It can make a rainy day sunny, and boring ones funny! Everyday I'm with you is sunny and funny, and I may not be go with poems. But I love you honey"

"That was beautiful" Fran ducks her head and I hold it back up "Don't hide that beautiful face from me"

"You really are special to me Sugar" I move slightly in and Fran looks at me worried "Are you ok?"

"Yeah just felt uncomfortable where I was" I scoot closer to her "This is better"

"I forgot!" Fran reaches behind the basket and pulls out a laptop "I brought a movie"

"Thoughtful" She turns on the laptop and it blares causing me to cover my ears "That was loud"

"Sorry I don't know what happened" Fran fixes the movie and it starts up correctly "There we go"

"Good" I pick up Frans plate and hand it to her "Now let's eat"

-Time skip-
The movie was some romance one. During it we ate the sandwiches and then ate the spaghetti. It's starting to go sundown and it looks so beautiful! We are now laying down holding hands.

"I don't wanna leave this hill" I look over at Fran and see her just watching the clouds still "It's just you and me...we don't have to worry about anything or anyone else"

"That is true" I look back up at the sky and sigh "This has been my best date ever"

"Really?" I look over again and meet Frans excited eyes "Is it really your best date?"

I smile and nod "Yeah it's been the best" I scoot closer to her "It's all because of you"

"I haven't even pulled out the surprise yet" Fran sits up and digs into the basket "Herre they are!"