Soothe - Ezekiel x reader LEMON

Requested by: MapleACreeps
AU: Adulthood, Zeke isn't a monster.

Note: Also guys, I deleted the "Detention - Scott x reader" chapter, because I hated the message it was sending out (I felt it was inappropriate). I will post another Scott x reader chapter to make up for that. No request needed.
-

Last week was a terrible storm that was reported to be the worst in years. The storm destroyed the entire area where you and your husband, Ezekiel lived. The power had been out throughout the week, but just came back in the afternoon today.

You and Ezekiel lived in a farm, where you both sold your crops for money. It was hard work living on the farm, because of the high demand for food. Luckily, Ezekiel grew up on a farm with his family, and he had more experience than you did.

You and Ezekiel spent the entire week trying to restore the farm, and salvaging as many crops as you could that didn't get affected by the storm. At first, Ezekiel was skeptical about letting you help him because he thought it was a 'man's job', and wanted to do it on his own. That comment pissed you off, and you insisted because the damage was so severe that it may take months if it was just him. It took a lot of arguing, but he eventually decided to let you help.

It's been a hot weather lately, so you went back inside to prepare cold lemonade and sandwiches for you and Ezekiel, while he continued to work on the farm.

After making sandwiches and lemonade, you walked outside, calling Ezekiel over, then set the food onto the outside table. Ezekiel walked over, looking exhausted. He took his shirt off to cool off from the heat.

"I made us some lunch." You said. "We should take a break because we've cleared up a lot already. It's almost sundown too."

Ezekiel nodded, sitting next to you, grabbing a lemonade.

You took your hair out of the ponytail it was in and laid back onto the chair, exhaling in relief. You ran your hands through your hair, fixing it, before tying it again. Ezekiel watched you with a blush on his face, as he eyed how effortlessly attractive you can be to him. He tried to focus on his lemonade, but he couldn't help but admire your natural beauty in the hot sun.

You turned your head, seeing him look flustered and you smiled, and winked to tease him, "Want to go inside now?"

-

"My muscles ache." You groaned, rubbing your arms and legs. "Today was a workout."

Ezekiel closed the door behind him, "I wouldn't have minded if I did it on my own. I don't want you getting hurt."

"That's sweet, but like I mentioned, the damage was too bad for you to be out there by yourself." You said, taking a seat in the kitchen.

Ezekiel went behind you, and started massaging your shoulders. "You looked sexy out there helping out with the farm."

You chuckled, shaking your head, "Stop being ridiculous."

Ezekiel put his chin on your shoulder, and smiled, "I can run you a warm bath if you'd like."

"Thank you." You sighed, rubbing your arm, as he walked to the bathroom.

Ezekiel called you to the bathroom, letting you know he was done. You walked inside, then slipped down your clothes. Ezekiel stood there flustered. You giggled, "Want to join me?"

He happily obliged, and slipped off his clothes, getting into the tub first. You got in, and laid against his chest, as the warm water blanketed you.

"This is nice." You sighed, splashing some of the water onto your face. "After a hot day, nothing beats this."

Ezekiel began to pepper your shoulders and neck with kisses, running his hands through your hair. You pulled him into a kiss, letting him run his hands through your body.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, playing with your hair. You laid further into his chest, closing your eyes, as he soothed you.

"I know how we can make tonight better." He whispered.

"How?" You whispered, feeling your face heat up.

He slowly started getting up from the bath, and helped you up. You both wrapped a towel around yourselves, heading straight for the bed.

You laid on the bed, as Ezekiel stood in front of you, spreading out your legs. He began rubbing your legs, then trailed his fingers up your vagina. He slowly slid his fingers inside you, as you let out a soft moan. He continued sliding his fingers in and out of you, before peppering your stomach with kisses.

Ezekiel got up on the bed, as you two laid on it together, and wrapped his arms around you. He began playing with your breasts, and you wrapped an arm around him kissing his cheek.

"That's one way to soothe you." Ezekiel chuckled, kissing your hands.

"Your turn now." You smirked, laughing at Ezekiel's flustered face.