Under the waterfall - Cody x reader x Noah x Duncan FLUFF

Requested by: Pika-chibihiro
Setting: A River with a waterfall. Takes place after Total Drama

Note: This is not a 'Choose your ending' story since this is a 'Fluff.' All characters are in a relationship together (from what I understood from the request) :) This is my first time writing a shared relationship, so I hope I did well!
-

You, Cody, Noah and Duncan had a date today at the nearby River that had a waterfall. The four of you have been together for three years since the show ended. Not many people understood your relationship, but you guys were happy and made it work, and that's what mattered.

You swam around the river, then twirled sideways around the water, feeling the water engulf your hair. You sighed in relaxation until you felt Duncan splash you.

"Duncan!" You laughed. You stood up, splashing him back, "Take that!"

"Feisty, princess." He laughed, splashing you again.

You felt someone hug you from behind, which caused you to jump a little in the water. You turned, to see Noah smirking at you. "You're so cute, Y/N."

You splashed him, getting water in his eyes. You giggled, "Payback!"

Noah grabbed you close to him, then proceeded to go down into the water. You squealed then escaped his grip, and laughed. "Noah! Stop trying to drown me!"

"Payback." He smirked. You smiled, then pulled him into a kiss. He held you closer, and leaned against his chest as you both held each other.

Cody splashed the both of you, which interrupted your moment. You pulled away from Noah, then swam after Cody, chasing him towards the waterfall. You sat on the rocks underneath the waterfall, and Cody tackled you, tickling you while kissing your neck.

"You're going to make me fall!" You said, between laughter. "Stop!"

Cody stopped, then helped you sit up. He wrapped you in a hug, "I couldn't resist kissing you."

Duncan and Noah swam towards the waterfall, then underneath it. They sat besides you both on the rocks. Cody pecked Noah's cheek, before pulling him into a kiss. Duncan wrapped an arm around you, pulling you to lay towards him. He held you tighter, preventing you from slipping off the rocks.

"This scenery is beautiful. This whole place. I can't believe no one else is here right now." You said to the three.

"It's better this way." Duncan shrugged. "More time to ourselves."

"Yeah." Noah agreed, leaning onto Cody. "It feels good to get away from work for the time being."

You felt your stomach growl. "I'm starving. Let's eat?"

The three nodded in agreement. Just as you were about to get off the rocks, Duncan put you above his shoulders. You were flustered, as he had you ride on his shoulders on the way to shore. You held onto Duncan as tight as you could, making sure you won't fall into the water.

"Can I ride on your shoulders?" Cody asked Noah, winking at him, when he got into the water.

"Nice try, but no." Noah laughed, swimming as far away from Cody as he could.

"No fair!" Cody whined, trying to swim after him.

"Knock it off, Cody!"

You and Duncan heard this and started laughing while making jokes about Cody and Noah.

-

Noah brought the food from your cooler that was placed on the shore, and you all helped each other set up the picnic.

You and Noah put the sandwiches together, handing them out to Duncan and Cody. Duncan laid down the blanket, putting his arms behind his head, admiring the scenery. He gestured for you to come lay with him. You nodded, grabbing a sandwich, sitting next to him. You laid onto Duncan's chest, after finishing the sandwich. You closed your eyes, hearing the sound of the waterfall while you cuddled him.

Noah and Cody laid besides you both, and Cody linked his arms around both you and Noah's. He kissed the top of your head, then played with Noah's hair.

Duncan sat up, then took out his speaker from his bag and started playing music.

The four of you laid together on the blanket, enjoying each other's company while the music played along with the sound of the waterfall. You all would go back into the water, then back to the shore every so often, and just had fun, laughing, teasing and being yourselves around each other.

Like many of your dates together, everything was perfect to the four of you, no matter what people thought of your relationship.