I can't fix you - Eva x reader

AU: Adult
Age: 21
-
"And class, today we have a new student, Y/N L/N. " Mr. Smith, the psychology teacher announced.
"Y/N, why don't you introduce yourself?"

A (E/C) eyed girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair confidently gave the class a bright smile. "Hi. I'm Y/N, and I just moved from H/T. I'm excited to get to know you all!"

Y/N just transferred to Bodwell high, during her sophomore year. She was nervous, but excited to meet new people.

However, little did Y/N know that she immediately caught a certain girl's eye from the back of the classroom. That girl was named Eva.

Now, Eva didn't like to admit when she found someone attractive, but she couldn't help but think you really were. She decided to just avoid you to prevent these feelings from growing further.

"I'm sure we are all willing to get to know you too, Y/N." Mr. Smith smiled. "You can sit anywhere you'd like."

Y/N smiled, and decided to sit next to the same girl who admired her from afar.

Eva immediately began to feel nervous, something she deeply hated feeling. She didn't know how to handle these emotions around beautiful girls like Y/N.

''Hello! I'm Y/N!" Y/N beamed, flashing Eva a charming grin. ''What's your name?" Eva rolled her eyes, and stayed silent avoiding Y/N's gaze.

''Are you okay?'' Y/N asked, her smile dropping.

Eva turned towards Y/N, glaring at her. "I just don't talk to annoying dweebs like you.''

Y/N frowned a little, before smiling widely again. Eva was stunned and a little annoyed by this, but tried not to show it.

''You're probably just having a bad day." Y/N commented. "Well, whatever is bothering you, just know I'm here for you and I'm willing to be a friend to you also. We may have just met, but I care about you."

They didn't talk for the rest of the class, but the whole time Eva was shocked at how kind Y/N was, because she was used to people being afraid of her.

Eva softly smiled to herself. Maybe Y/N isn't so bad after all.

Six months later

Eva and Y/N held hands, as they were walking along at the beach together. It was their first date, since Eva gathered the courage to ask Y/N out. It took awhile for Eva and Y/N to be friends, but Eva eventually let Y/N in and the next thing they knew, they ended up being very important to each other.

"Look!" Y/N laughed, pointing at an ugly sand snowman. Eva looked towards it and started laughing.

''Do you think our kids would look like that?'' Eva teased, causing Y/N to playfully glare at her.

''No! Our kids will be the most beautiful-est kids in the whole wide world! We'll adopt a boy and two girls that look just like us.'' Y/N laughed.

Eva rolled her eyes lovingly and kissed Y/N's cheek. ''You're so cute, babe.''

''No, you're the cutest! We are going to be together forever. I love you, Eva.''