Thank you

Hey guys,

So, this is the end of this book! I just wanted to express my gratitude to all of you who have supported my work throughout the years. This is my first Total Drama book, so I know the earlier chapters are so chaotic 😆

I know that I haven't always been active in this book because of the time I took a break from the fandom for awhile since the end of 2020 then came back to start writing again in May 2023. Life has been hectic, but I'm glad I found the time to come back and finish this book and once again become active in the fandom like I used to be.

I've always found solace in Total Drama, which is why I started writing these stories. I relate to some of the characters so much and of course, have occasional fictional crushes like on Emma (The Ridonculous race).

I also wanted to start this book so I can write for characters that people wanted to see that they normally don't in other books.

I'm very glad that a lot of you still read, voted and requested for this book, despite the fact that I was gone for so long.

While I was away, I occasionally did check my notifications and I remembered how when I saw I had 200k a few months ago, I was so confused because this book only had 42 chapters.

The last time I was active on this page in the end of 2020, I think this book only had 80K. I never expected it to be almost 500K today.

It's been six months since I came back and I'm happy to be writing for you again. I'm grateful for the times you all cheered me on when I was afraid or self conscious about things like Lemons or hate, and I'm grateful for the times you all introduced me to new content.

The Total Drama fandom has always meant a lot to me and it is what I consider my "Home" fandom, since the show is what I turn to for comfort. I appreciate every single one of you.

Overall, it's been a great experience writing my first Total Drama book, through all the ups and downs.

If you never got a chance to request here, don't worry the journey isn't over just yet!

I have come out with my second TD oneshot book and it's already up on my profile! ☺️🌸  I decided to keep writing since I'm still into doing this and because of how I took a hiatus and didn't spend a lot of time on here

Thank you once again and have a Happy Thanksgiving. 💜