Clumsy - Trent x reader

Requested by: Coolgirl96248 

AU: High school, Senior year. 

He is so beautiful.

You sighed, watching the man of your dreams talking amongst his friends across from you by his locker. His name is Trent and you've been crushing on him, since you transferred to Bodwell High school, during your senior year, a month ago. It wasn't just his looks that drew you to him. It was him in general.

You liked how he was very kind towards everyone and how he's so passionate about his love for music. He stood up for you against Heather, when she made fun of you for being alone on your first day at Bodwell. Since then, it was impossible to not have a crush on him.

"Talk to you guys later." Trent says, smiling at his friends. Trent walked away, and you watched him, with a small smile forming on your face. 

"Hey Y/N." You jumped up, and turned, seeing your friend Bridgette. You smiled, "Hi Bridge."

Bridgette looked at you funny. "What's wrong?"

You sighed, "It's Trent."

"Did he do something?" 

"No.. I just.. I really like him." You admitted, looking around, incase anyone heard you. 

Bridgette giggled. "Aww, Y/N. That's so cute."

"No it's not!" You blushed. "He will never like someone like me."

"Y/N, you don't know that. Tell you what, I'll help you. If it doesn't work out, there are other guys out there."

"Thank you." 

-

You walked on your way to class, through the crowd of people. Some people were way too slow, and some decided to just stand there and talk to their friends, which you found very annoying. You pushed down your urge to yell, and you accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Ugh!" You groaned, then looked up seeing it was Trent. You blushed slightly, and he smiled at you.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, then helped you up. "Are you okay?"

You nodded, running your hand through your hair. "Yeah.. Sorry for bumping into you."

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't looking where I was going. Hey, do you want to walk to class together? You know, since we have the same class." 

You chuckled and smiled. "Sure!"

You and Trent entered the class, seeing everyone at their seats already. Trent let you go through the row first to sit, and you tripped over your own feet. You stood up, blushing and Trent chuckled a little, before sitting down next to you. 

"So Y/N, are you gonna be attending Geoff's party tomorrow?"

You shrugged, surprised that Trent brought that up. "I don't know. Parties aren't really my thing." 

"Well, if you want to go, just know I'll be there performing! I'm sure your friend Bridgette will be there too, since she and Geoff are dating and all." He smiled.

You smiled. "I'll think about it."

"So.. What do you like to do?" Trent asked, as the teacher walked in the room. 

"I like to write."

"Really? Me too! I write my own songs and I play guitar." He told you, smiling.