What forever feels like - Zoey x Male!reader LEMON

Requested by: JebTheCanadian
Setting: Y/N and Zoey's house
-

You and Zoey bought your first house together after getting married a year ago. Today, you both were celebrating by throwing a house party after a week of moving in and invited all the friends you both made from Total Drama, your relatives, and friends from school.

Zoey hummed happily as she iced the cupcakes she made the night before, while you continued shaping the sugar cookies. You put the cookies into the oven, then walked over to Zoey, hugging her from behind.

"Y/N." Zoey giggled, and you kissed her cheek. "I'm trying to get these ready for the party!"

"Couldn't resist." You chuckled. "You're too damn cute."

Zoey turned from the cupcakes, pulling you into a kiss. You lightly pressed her against the counter, trailer your hands throughout her body, pulling her closer to kiss her more.

Zoey pulled away, giggling. She smiled, "We have to set up the table outside."

You nodded, then followed her outside to set everything up after setting a timer for the cookies.

-

By the afternoon, all of the guests have arrived. Some of them were dancing outside under the canopy, while the others were talking amongst themselves and gathering food.

"Hey dudes!" Geoff laughed, giving you and Zoey a hug. "This party is awesome!"

"Thanks." You chuckled, taking a sip of wine. "We wanted to celebrate since it was our first time buying a house together. It's a huge milestone as husband and wife."

"You bet! Bridge and I were stoked when we moved into our first house!"

"Y/N and Zoey! You both so need to dance!" Bridgette laughed, pulling you both towards the crowd.

"No I don't-" You tried to say.

"It might be fun." Zoey smiled, holding out her hand.

You chuckled, then took her hand, "Okay."

You held Zoey by the shoulders, as you both swayed to the music, then you twirled her around. You leaned towards her giving her a gentle kiss. She blushed lightly, glancing around to see if anybody saw.

"Relax." You told her, smiling at her. "We've been married for a year already."

She nodded, then eventually let loose as you danced with her. You kept surprising her with kisses which made her flustered. You knew Zoey was still swooned by you even after being together for years.

You pulled her into a deep kiss, before leading her back onto the chair. She sat beside you, leaning against your shoulder and holding your hand. You both sipped wine and enjoyed the rest of the party.

At around eight o clock, everybody had already left. You were relieved to finally relax with some quiet.

"That was fun!" Zoey said, closing the door as you both walked in.

"It was." You sighed, taking off your shoes. "But.. We're alone now."

"We are." She smiled, sitting on the couch.

"In our first house we got together."

Zoey nodded, blushing slightly.

You immediately pinned her closer to the couch and kneeled down, pulling her into a deep kiss. You ran your hands through her hair, and laid on the couch, pulling her on top of you, as you continued to kiss.

You sat up a little, then carried Zoey into your bedroom and lightly threw her on the bed. She was completely flustered when she helped you take off her dress. She then helped you take off your clothes, then she spread her legs, nodding for you to keep going.

You pressed your fingers in and out of her slowly, as she let out a breathy moan. Every once in awhile, you peppered her body with kisses. She giggled at the contact, while running her hands through your hair.

After five minutes, you laid beside her and helped her put her bra and underwear back on. You pulled her to lay on top of you, then pecked her lips.

"I love you, Zoey." You whispered, holding her closer to you.

"I love you too."