Only yours - Dom!Mal x reader LEMON

Requested by: Actualkichi

Setting: Hotel resort

You leaned against your husband, Mal's chest, as he lightly splashed the water towards you. You smiled, then leaned closer, with him kissing the top of your head. You felt relaxed to enjoy the cold water while being held in his arms.

"You're my girl." Mal says, pecking your lips. You blushed, as he pulled you deeper into the kiss.

Ruining the moment, your stomach began to growl since you hadn't ate lunch at the hotel before going into the pool. You began to step out of the pool, but Mal held you back by the waist.

"Mine." He growled, pulling you back into his chest.

"But Mal." You whined. "I'm hungry!"

"I don't want to let go." He said, holding you tighter.

You sighed, then smiled playfully, "Please, hubby?"

Mal sighed, then frowned playfully at you. "Hurry back or else."

You nodded, then headed to the snack bar. You lined up to order some food when suddenly, Alejandro, who was the lifeguard, approached you.

"Hey gorgeous. I couldn't help but notice that you are lost." Alejandro winked.

You smiled, feeling uneasy. "No, I'm just getting some food. I hadn't eaten yet and it's already lunch."

"A beautiful lady like yourself should never have to line up alone. Allow me to keep you company." He smirked.

"No, I-"

"What's going on?" Mal snapped, protectively putting an arm around you, sending Alejandro a glare.

"Keeping this beauty company." Alejandro smirked, winking at you.

Mal shoved Alejandro away, then pulled you close to his chest. "Go back to making sure no one drowns. Y/N is mine."

Alejandro rolled his eyes then walked away.

Mal waited with you in line, then you both ordered some food. You sat at one of the tables near the stand to eat. You could tell that Mal was still angry at Alejandro because he kept sending Alejandro death glares from afar. You smiled slightly, knowing Mal was just very overprotective.

"Hey." You smiled, then Mal looked back at you. "Let's not let what happened ruin today. I am yours, remember?"

Mal nodded, then reached for you, pulling you onto his lap. He smirked at how flustered you were. He normally doesn't do that much PDA.

You blushed then whispered, "Mal! We're in public."

"Just want everyone to know you're mine." He laughed, then kissed your cheek. 

You giggled, "I'm only for you."

Mal lifted you up, then began to carry you back towards the hotel.

"Don't slip and drop me!" You laughed, and he chuckled.

"I won't." He said, holding you carefully. 

You both arrived into the elevator, where he set you down. You knew what was coming next, and you were already excited.

Mal unlocked the hotel room, then took your hand, as he locked the door behind him.

You lay onto the bed, and Mal began teasing you with kisses then rubbed you slowly, as you let out a deep moan. He continued this, before he took out a condom from his bag.

Mal demanded for you to put the condom on him. You kneeled on the bed, slowly sliding the condom onto his figure. To tease him, you batted your eyelashes then he smirked, pinning you back down onto the bed.

"Do not tease me like that unless you want me to make you scream over and over." He teased, with his hands on your shoulders, holding you down.

"Of course." You smirked.

Mal kissed your lips, then began thrusting in and out of you. He said to you, "You belong to me, and no one else."

"Only you." You whispered, moaning in pleasure.

"Forever." He whispered, laying beside you.