Renegade - Mal x reader

Requested by: Sugarxspice
Setting: TDAS multiple episodes (No pun intended). Starting with "Moon madness."
-

"I don't know what's been up with me lately. I haven't been able to summon my other personalities for days. Now I think I might be sleepwalking and breaking things, and.." Mike sighed. "I'm so sorry, Cam."

Mike had been looking scared and confused lately and to make matters worse, Zoey was beginning to grow distant from him. She caught him breaking Cameron's glasses, which was so out of character for Mike.

You couldn't believe it yourself, but you knew he didn't just act this way without a reason. You would always check on Mike since Zoey was too anxious to talk to him, and comforted him when he needed you. Mike appreciated this because he was confused about his situation and needed someone to talk to that wasn't tied to Zoey.

Before Mike ended up with Zoey, you had feelings for him and were close to him enough for him to open up to you about his past trauma that caused his DID to form. However, he hasn't talked to you as much since he decided to be with Zoey six months ago. You had no hard feelings towards him, and believed you had long moved on.

"It's okay, Mike. I forgive you, and I promise I'll help you figure it out, whatever it is." Cameron assured him.

"You're a great friend, Cam." Mike smiled as he was running, then Cameron bumped into the tree. "Um, Cam?"

"Hi Mike. Are you okay?" You asked, after Sierra took Cameron and Zoey left.

"I will be. Thanks, Y/N." Mike smiled.

The moonlight started turning blue, much to everyone's amazement.

"Wow! Extraordinary!" Cameron gasped.

The animals behavior began to change, and Mike started to look off. He had a smirk on his face, and a darkened expression.

"A blue harvest moon.. How fortuitous." Mal said, bringing his hands to his face in mischief. 

"Hmm?" You asked, looking at "Mike," in confusion.

"Yeah. What was that, Mike?" Zoey glared at him.

Mal coughed, pretending to be Mike, "Ah..Uh. Just you know, sweet moon!"

Zoey smiled, then walked away.

You shook your head, "Mike, really. What's wrong? You haven't been acting like yourself lately. I still care about you, you know? As a friend at least."

"Nothing! Look at the moon." Mal smiled, but you could tell it wasn't genuine.

He tried to walk away, but you walked beside him, until you came across Zoey and Cameron. Mal glanced at you, feeling his face heat up, but he tried to ignore it.

Mal put his arm around Cameron, "Come on, now's your chance to get away from Sierra!"

"Won't that hurt her feelings?"

Mal told Cameron, "She'll be fine. She's got Zoey! Anyway, we should make sure there's no danger waiting up ahead."

Mal glanced at you again, feeling nervous for the first time. "I guess you could come too."

You nodded, following Cameron and Mal.

Cameron discussed Mike's issue with accessing his personalities. Mal got annoyed then replied sarcastically, "Wow, Cam, you may just have a point!"

Mal made Cameron slide off the hill, and you looked at him in horror, "What's wrong with you? This is so unlike you, Mike!"

Mal chuckled evilly. "Because it isn't."