Tattoo artist - Ezekiel x male!reader

Requested by: Haahimlost
Setting: Tattoo shop
Note -  This is a plot expanded and continued from one of my stories in TD scenarios (The picture with Gwen). See that if you need a background. :)
-

After Ezekiel had met you in the Tattoo shop, he couldn't shake off the memory of his first encounter with you, who had left him questioning his own feelings. A whirlwind of emotions had swept through Ezekiel, making him question his sexuality like never before.

Ezekiel knew he had to see you again. He looked down at his tattoo that you did for him and he decided to get another one, one that symbolizes self discovery.

As he approached the counter of your tattoo shop, you looked up from the counter and smiled warmly. "Hey, Ezekiel! Good to see you again. What can I do for you today?"

Ezekiel nervously cleared his throat, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Uh, hey Y/N. I was thinking... maybe I could get a tattoo again?"

"Sure thing! What kind of design are you interested in? Any specific ideas?"

Ezekiel fidgeted with his hands, his voice slightly trembling. "Well, I was actually thinking... maybe something that represents self-discovery and embracing who you truly are."

You tilted your head, intrigued by Ezekiel's request. "That's a deep concept. I like it. Let's brainstorm some ideas together, shall we?"

After a few minutes of discussing, Ezekiel decided to get a butterfly tattoo. He appreciate how butterflies symbolize growth and self discovery.

You began your work and made small talk with Zeke like last time. As you both talked, you got to know each other a little more from the last encounter.

Soon, you finished the tattoo, and Ezekiel admired the intricate butterfly design on his skin. It felt like a representation of the changes he was experiencing within himself.

Ezekiel shyly scratched the back of his head, his cheeks turning a shade of deep crimson. "Well, I... I enjoy your company, and I've been thinking a lot about... You know, us."

You raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in your voice. "Us? What do you mean, Zeke?"

Ezekiel blushed, realizing he was too forward. He took a deep breath, gathering his courage. "I think I might be, uh, attracted to you and it's been driving me crazy. I've never felt this way before."

You set your tools down and leaned against the counter, your gaze fixed on Ezekiel. "Well, that's quite a revelation, but Zeke, are you sure? It's important to question and explore your feelings, but don't rush into anything without being certain."

Ezekiel nodded, "I understand, Y/N. That's why I keep coming here. I want to get to know you better, to understand myself better. I don't want to miss out on something amazing just because I was too scared to explore."

"You got a point." You commented. You couldn't deny that you found Zeke attractive too. You know, Zeke, I appreciate your honesty and courage. Let's take things slow and see where this journey leads us. Remember, it's not just about being attracted to me. It's about discovering who you truly are and embracing that."

"Thank you, Y/N. I'll take it one step at a time, and I promise to be true to myself."

—-

Ezekiel regularly came to visit your tattoo shop, but this time, not for tattoos. He visited you during your lunch breaks, and you were open to the idea because you wanted to get to know him too.