Beauty in darkness - Crimson x male!reader LEMON

Requested by: JebTheCanadian
Setting: Adulthood
-

You didn't expect to cross paths with Crimson a year ago. You looked to the bright side of things, you had a lively curiosity for things you didn't understand and you had an enthusiasm for life. This contrasted with Crimson, who was drawn to darkness and despair.

When you crossed paths a year ago at the art museum, where you went to out of curiosity and fascination, you saw her. She seemed to look at the dreary painting of a woman being caught into the shadows for hours, never leaving the sight. You found her attractive and approached her to say hello. You both had a conversation about the painting, and you wanted to know more about her.

This led to the relationship you had with her now.

You learned that underneath Crimson's gloomy demeanor was strength and resilience. She had seen and overcame a lot, and she also learned that underneath your lighthearted personality was a lot of vulnerability and emotion. You both were drawn to each other which was a connection no one could break.

"Where are we going?" Crimson asked, as you drove. It was your one year anniversary today, and you insisted today was going to be a surprise.

"You'll see." You smiled.

You arrived at the museum, where you both met a year ago. Crimson got down from the car, immediately recognizing the place.

"I remember this place. It was where we discussed that painting." Crimson said, walking with you into the building.

"Yes." You replied, leading her to that same painting. "I was wondering why you were fascinated by that, but after we talked, I understood. I realized you were very strong, a quality I wish I had about myself."

Crimson smiled a little, admiring the painting. "You made me feel things I haven't before, that there is beauty in darkness."

You pulled Crimson into a quick kiss, then wrapped an arm around her. You told her, "I have a surprise for you at home, after we go out to eat."

"Another one?" She chuckled.

"Yup." You smiled, taking her hand. "You should know me better by now."

Crimson smiled softly. You were always full of surprises.

After you took Crimson out to lunch when you were done looking at portraits from the museum, you both headed to your place.

You led her to your bedroom, where took out a box, and told her to open it.

Crimson opened the box, and she felt surprised to see a similar painting that she admired at the museum. It was a painting of you and her enjoying the presence of the shadows while embracing each other.

"I don't know what to say." Crimson mumbled. "This is.. This is beautiful."

"I tried to add more details to it, like the light surrounding the shadows." You explained, tracing the paint. "I wanted it to be like a metaphor, since you love those."

Crimson put the paint down, then pulled you into a kiss. You closed your eyes, kissing her back as you ran your hand through her hair.

"Careful." Crimson chuckled, feeling you almost pull off her white wig.

You laughed, "I know I don't say this often, but I love your natural hair. Not that I don't like your wig, your natural hair is just so beautiful."

Crimson shook her hair, smiling, then pulled you into a deeper kiss. You moved closer to her, getting in bed with her. You pinned her down the bed, hovering on top of her to pepper her collar bone with kisses.

Your hands trailed up and down her body, and she grabbed your hand, making you stop underneath her.

"Are you sure?" You whispered, and she nodded.

You slid down Crimson's skirt and tights, then she helped you take off her underwear. You rubbed circles inside her, as she moaned deeply in pleasure, gripping the sheets. She grind her hips, as you continued moving faster and faster.

After teasing, you went into the bathroom to grab a condom, then Crimson put it on you. You pushed in and out of her hard, and she tilted her head back, closing her eyes. She gripped your shoulders tightly, telling you to keep going.

After you finished, you laid beside her, then played with her hands. You kissed her nose. "Happy anniversary, babe."

Crimson chuckled, leaning onto your shoulder. "There's always something beautiful in the darkness. That includes this."