Honeymoon - Cameron x reader LEMON

Requested by: Smuttbitch
Requests remaining: 7. Requests are closed until I get the remaining done. There are no wait lists while requests are closed, so it can be fair to those who requested while it was open. This is so no one has to wait too long for their story.

Another note: I'm updating as much as possible because I still have no power or good service from the storm.

-

"This place is beautiful!" You exclaimed, eyeing the beach resort. You got down from the car, getting down your luggage, admiring the view of the ocean.

"This is the perfect getaway." Cameron commented, getting out his luggage. He admired the view, smiling to himself about what awaits during his time with you here.

You and Cameron just got married yesterday after being together for five years. You both met in Total Drama revenge of the island, and got together after the finale when he won. Today was your honeymoon at a beach resort, which Cameron was initially unsure about due to not having much experience with water, but he wanted to try new things with you. 

You and Cameron walked into the resort to check into your room. You both walked in the hallway then took an elevator to your room that lead to the near top of the resort.

"I'm glad we were able to be on the top." You said, unlocking the door. You set your luggage on top of the bed. "That means we could have a good view of the ocean on the balcony, and we could watch the sunset from afar."

"Yeah!" Cameron exclaimed, opening his luggage to get out his swimwear. "Let's check out the pool, then we can walk around the beach."

-

You laid your head back against the pool, sighing at the feel of the cool water beneath your skin. Cameron was next to you, slightly moving his legs, splashing you. You giggled, splashing him back, and he smiled, joining you. You pulled him into a kiss, and he shyly blushed, kissing you back.

"Want to walk on the beach?" You asked, eyeing the beach near the pools. Cameron nodded, then got out of the pool, walking with you towards the beach.

You held Cameron's hand, as you both walked along the shore, hearing the waves crash beneath it. The sound of the ocean was music to your ears.

"Dance with me!" You beamed, lightly twirling Cameron.

He chuckled, then began doing a slow dance with you in the middle of the shore. He felt his face heat up, but he didn't care. He was happy to be with you for the rest of his life.

You walked into the water, holding Cameron's hand. "Don't be afraid."

Cameron nodded, joining you to swim.

"You're safe. You're okay." You whispered, going further into the water, while holding his hand.

After fifteen minutes, you both walked back to the resort to get ready for dinner at the resort's restaurant.

-

"Today was just amazing!" You exclaimed, walking into the hotel room. You threw your purse onto the bed. "I love you, Cameron."

"I love you too, Y/N." He smiled, pecking your cheek. "We have more adventures to come. With you, I don't feel as afraid to take risks or step out of my comfort zone."

"I'm happy to be that stepping tone to encourage you more." You smiled, taking off your clothes. Cameron blushed, staying still. You giggled, then wrapped a towel around your body, and winked. "This is all yours."

"Wait.. I'd like to do something we've never done before."

You looked at Cameron, immediately getting the hint. You blushed slightly, then sat on the bed, still in your towel. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Cameron pushed you down onto the bed, then you removed your towel. He took off his clothes, smirking above you. "I wanted this for awhile."

Cameron climbed on top of you, showering you with kisses all over your body, then kissed your lips. He ran his fingers all over your body, as you swayed your hips, digging your fingers into his back. Cameron groaned, then sucked on your collarbone, and gently planted a kiss there.

"Condom." You whispered, looking at his luggage.

Cameron nodded, climbing off of you, then sorted his luggage to find condoms. He slid it on, then thrusted hard into you. You threw your head back in pleasure, surprised at how fast he was.

After Cameron was done, he threw the condom in the small trash can, then laid next to you in bed. He played with your messy hair, and pulled you into a deep kiss.

"This was my favorite part of tonight." He whispered.

You smiled, grabbing his hand, "Mine too."