Sweet dreams - Noah x reader x Cody

Requested by: Sonderundertale
Setting - Total Drama Island episode: The big sleep.
-

"This is really good." You said, eating some chicken and mashed potatoes.

Noah nodded, then ate some spaghetti. "My tastebuds have started getting used to the prison food around here. This is a blessing."

You laughed, and Cody sat beside you both, handing you a piece of pie. He smiled, "I got you an extra piece! Just for you, Y/N."

"Following Trent's footsteps, I see." Noah rolled his eyes. "How original."

Cody glared at Noah, but you just shrugged, then smiled taking the plate. "Thank you, Cody!"

Your time on Total Drama was pretty interesting. The challenges were weird yet fun at the same time, and definitely brought out your strengths. Aside from the challenges, you met interesting people.

You developed feelings for both Cody and Noah. You couldn't help it, because they both were very kind to you, and knew how to make you feel better whenever Heather picked on you. You admired Cody's playfulness and Noah's sarcasm. It was hard to not develop feelings for them both.

However, you knew you would eventually have to decide who you wanted to be with, because your situation has been confusing for the last few days you spent on the island.

"I'm starting to get full." You groaned, holding your stomach. "I think I've had enough."

Noah immediately got up, then came back with some water. "This will help."

"Thanks." You smiled, taking the water.

Noah and Cody proceeded to grab another plate full of food, then sat back next to you.

"I can't help but feel suspicious as to why Chris is feeding us all this food." You commented, as Noah and Cody ate. "He's usually not this nice."

Noah shrugged, "I'm not complaining. I didn't die yet."

You laughed, and Cody shook his head, smiling.

Chris came into the room with a smirk on his face. "Okay campers! Time for part two of your challenge!"

Own had his mouth full, and began to speak, "I thought eating was the second part?"

Gwen chimed in, with a tired look on her face, "What more do you want from us?"

Heather groaned. "Weird goth girl is right. Haven't we been through enough?"

Chris spoke into the megaphone. "Um... Let me think about that. No! It's time for... The Awake-a-thon!"

That didn't sound good. Owen asked Chris what he meant, then Chris began to explain that the challenge involves all the campers to stay awake for as long as possible. Chris told Gwen that the food was meant to make it harder for them to stay awake.

"Move! Move! Move!" Chris yelled into the megaphone. Everyone immediately began running to the campfire ceremony area.

"Do you think we could actually stay awake until everyone's asleep?" You asked, as you ran with Noah. "I feel like I'm going to lose. I'm already sleepy."

"That's impossible." Noah sighed, "I highly doubt this challenge would even last that long, so there is nothing to worry about. Don't feel bad if you can't stay awake."

Cody caught up to you guys, "I can stay awake and win this for everyone!"

"Don't be so sure about that, Cody." Noah told him. "All that food is already draining our energy."