Spark - Alejandro x reader LEMON

Requested by: Shroomieissilly
Setting: Total Drama reunion party 

-

Being famous isn't easy and that's an understatement. You were an actress, and your husband Alejandro was famous for his time on Total Drama and he was also an actor for romance movies.

Throughout the years you and Alejandro had been married, it had not been getting easier to just relax and let the relationship be. In fact, it seemed to be getting more difficult because both of your fame had been increasing, causing the both of you to rarely spend time together. It didn't help that Total Drama now had a revival, causing many fans to rewatch older episodes.

You couldn't help but feel that you and him were drifting apart. He never took you on that many dates anymore because everybody kept interrupting it, and he knew that stressed you out. That thought had made you upset for awhile because you felt like you two were going to break up anytime soon. It wasn't that you didn't love each other anymore, it was that it was too stressful to not have a moment of peace together.

Alejandro held the door open for you to his car, and you got inside, trying not to break down over the lack of privacy once again after you were attacked by your fans. Alejandro continued trying to convince your fans that you had a date today, and it took them fifteen minutes before they left. He went inside the car then frowned when he noticed you were upset.

"I'm so sorry, my love. I know we both wanted to go on a date but it's been hard lately. I will make it up to you. You deserve it for being the most amazing girl for me."

"It's not your fault." You assured him, smiling slightly at his compliment. "I just miss having time together all to ourselves. We haven't been able to do much together lately."

Alejandro kissed your hand then winked at you, "Don't you worry. We'll have more of each other soon."

-

It was the day of Total Drama's reunion party. You and Alejandro had arrived at the mansion that was rented by Geoff and Bridgette. Surprisingly, mostly everybody was here. You recognized some of the cast,  whom you were a fan of. 

Alejandro had his arm around you, as he led you into the ballroom. Some of the paparazzi were here, but they kept their distance and just took photos of you two walking inside. 

You and Alejandro briefly greeted Bridgette and Geoff, and you both laughed after walking away from them when you realized that they still held resentment towards Alejandro for what he did to them during World Tour. You did not meet Alejandro on the show, only after Total Drama was over, but you still knew about all the drama that happened.

"Let's get some food." Alejandro said, taking your hand to help you up from your seat. You nodded, following him.

After you and Alejandro went to get food, you both began conversing to yourselves about his time on Total Drama and your first time starring in a big movie. The spark that you thought had faded slowly started coming back, the more you both began to have a real conversation, not just about fame being stressful or the paparazzi. You missed having these conversations with him.

"I didn't know you drew a fake Egyption symbol onto the fish. How mean of you!" You chuckled, and he smirked.

"Heather and Dj didn't see that coming."

You glanced around the room, seeing who you recognized as Dj talking with Duncan. You also noticed some people dancing together. There was Noah and Emma, Geoff and Bridgette, and Mike and Zoey. 

Alejandro watched you the whole time then smiled. He stood up once again, reaching his hand out to you. "May I have this dance?" He asked, giving you a teasing grin. You felt your face grow red as you nodded, standing up to take his hand. Butterflies fluttered through your chest, when you realized that you were going to dance with him for the first time after years.

Alejandro put his hands on your shoulders, as you both swayed to the light jazz music that played through the mansion's ballroom.

"You look beautiful tonight." He told you, admiring your dress and hair. He lightly ran his hand through it, smiling at the small tangle in it.

"Thank you." You chuckled, knowing he was going to tease you about it later on. 

"I mean, you always look very beautiful." He chuckled, kissing your hand. "How am I so lucky?"

"Stop being a tease." You giggled.

"You like it." He smirked.

"Yes, I do."

Alejandro twirled you around, then brought you closer to his chest. He then twirled you around again but this time, he took a rose from one of the bouquets that were decorated on one of the tables, and this caused everybody to watch you two. He handed you the rose, then winked and twirled you around again, then held you tightly.

"I thought you lost your touch for a second there." You teased, holding the rose.

Alejandro chuckled, "Never. At least not for you."

He then gently spun you around, leaning you backwards, as he leaned towards your face. "I will always have that spark for you." He brought you into a kiss, and you felt adrenaline as you kissed him back.

"I love you." You smiled, as you pulled away.

"I love you too."

You and Alejandro continued flirting with each other throughout the night, and it felt as if you two had just started dating again. You hoped that this feeling would last and that the stress of fame wouldn't keep impacting your relationship again.

Soon, it was time to go home and you felt sad. You wanted more nights like this with just you and Alejandro.

-

You tried to hide your sadness, as you stepped into you and Alejandro's home. You didn't know when you were going to have a romantic night like that ever again.

Alejandro stepped into the house, locking the door behind him. He smirked slightly, "I had fun tonight."

"Me too." You smiled, trying to hide your sadness.

He slowly leaned in bringing you into another kiss. His hands trailed up and down your body, then down your legs. He stopped, then you nodded for him to continue.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

"Yes."

Alejandro led you to the bedroom, where he helped you take off your dress and heels. He carried you then set you on the bed, then he took his shirt and pants off. He took a condom from the bedside drawer, then you watched as he slid off his underwear, while you took off yours.

Alejandro began rubbing you to stimulate you, then he kissed you from your forehead down to your chest. He began rubbing you again, then slowly started to thrust in and out of you. You gripped the sheets, moaning in pleasure. Alejandro kept showering you with compliments as he did this.

Afterwards, he lay in bed besides you, naked, then pulled you closer to him.

"We will have more nights together." He assured you. "I'm going to try harder."

"I will too." You whispered.

His hands intertwined with yours, and he pulled you closer to lean on his chest. He whispered sweet nothings to you while he played with your hair until he fell asleep.

You smiled softly, knowing that even though fame was stressful for  both of you, you always had each other to get through it. No matter how challenging it gets, nothing will ever take away the spark and passion you had for each other.