Performance - Ennui x reader LEMON

Requested by: HelluvaPsychoBitch
AU: High school, senior year
-

Music was something you were very passionate about. You see it as a way to express yourself, even if there were no lyrics to it. Sometimes, the sound itself is enough to express how you feel.

You were currently in band class along with your boyfriend, Ennui, who you met last year at the school talent show. You and Ennui had similar tastes in music, and that was how you bonded, then became something more. He didn't mind that you weren't goth like he was.

"You ready?" You asked Ennui, bringing out your electric guitar to rehearse.

Ennui nodded, bringing out his electric guitar as well.

Your classmates went inside the rehearsal room, and started messing with each other, and talking about things that had nothing to do with the upcoming show that you all were assigned to perform at.

You sighed, knowing most of your classmates were just going to mess around with the instruments.

Ennui looked expressionless, but rubbed your back a little to comfort you. He knew you always got annoyed when people didn't take musical instruments seriously.

Everyone took turns using the room to rehearse and admittedly, some songs weren't that mad. Soon, it was you and Ennui's turn.

You and Ennui got into your places, and began performing "Arabella" by Arctic Monkeys. You sang, while Ennui played the guitar. Everyone seemed pleased. You smiled, hoping you and Ennui won.

You waved to the crowd and Ennui smiled a little, before taking your seats. You leaned against Ennui, holding his hand, while watching the rest of your classmates' performances.

After the competition, there was an after party held at the school gym.

"Y/N, I don't want to go." Ennui told you, looking at the gym, as you walked together.

You smiled, "Do you want to just check it out for a little? If you really don't want to, we don't have to go."

Ennui sighed, "Fine."

You both entered the gym, and to your surprise, there was videos of the performances being played on the big screen. You blushed with joy, when you say you and Ennui's performance.

You turned to Ennui, "See what I told you?"

Ennui looked at the screen, still stoic, but excited deep down.

"Want to dance?" You asked, glancing at the crowd of people dancing.

"No."

You laughed a little, "Fine then. Let's just get some food."

To your surprise, Ennui linked his arm with yours, while you walked to the buffet table. You both gathered food, then sat at the tables to watch people dance.

"Are you sure you don't want to dance?" You teased, taking a bite of the food.

Ennui sighed, continuing to eat his food.

"Y/N, I watched your performance. It was amazing!" Your friend Carrie told you.

"Thanks." You chuckled. "Actually, Ennui came up with most of the ideas."

"Awesome!" Carrie laughed, giving Ennui a smile. "Aren't you two going to dance?"

You shook your head then smirked at Ennui, "No. I wanted to, but this one here is a buzzkill."

Ennui rolled his eyes, while Carrie laughed at your remark. "Aww! Well, you two have fun."

You and Ennui finished your dinner, then to your  Ennui grabbed your hand, dragging you towards the dance floor.

"What's wrong-"

You were cut off with Ennui spinning you around, then swaying with you. You blushed, realizing that he chose to dance with you tonight.

"Ennui, I was just joking back there. We don't have to dance-"

"Shut up." He told you, twirling you. "You're such a sap sometimes."

"I know." You smirked, holding his shoulders.

Ennui smiled a little, continuing to dance with you for the next several minutes. He didn't want to admit this, but he liked dancing with you to cliche pop music. But he would never tell you that.

-

"That was fun!" You beamed, walking into Ennui's house. Ennui set down both of your guitar cases, leading you towards his bedroom.

"Many people loved our performance." You continued, sitting on his bed. "I didn't expect them to!"

Ennui stood there, not saying anything. You frowned then asked, "Are you okay?"

Ennui put his hands on your shoulder, then began kissing you. You blushed at his sudden movements, kissing him back. Ennui pinned you down to the bed, and you gripped his back, going deeper into the kiss.

Ennui sucked on your collarbone, then kissed your nose. His hands trailed to the back of your dress, stopping at the zipper.

"Yes." You whispered.

Ennui took off your dress, then began taking off his jacket and shirt. He slid his pants down, while you threw your dress to the side. Ennui put his hands on your waist, carefully sliding your underwear down.

You moaned, feeling Ennui rub you up and down, while peppering your collar bone with kisses. You gripped his shoulders, then began leaving scratches down his back.

Ennui took out a condom from his drawer, then put it on, and you nodded for him to continue. Without warning, he thrusted into you, hard.

"Ennui." You moaned, leaving more scratches down his back.

Ennui gazed at you, admiring your features, as he continued going in and out. He took your hand that was on his back and kissed it. Afterward, he threw the condom in his trash can, then laid with you on the bed, taking his jacket from earlier to wrap around your shoulders.

You smiled, feeling him pull you towards his chest, playing with your hair. You kissed his lips, enjoying every moment of this.

"Did you plan to do this the whole night?" You teased, feeling flustered about his actions throughout the night.

"Only if you wanted it, obviously." He said, smiling a little.

You chuckled, kissing his nose. "Of course I did."

You both stayed like that for the next hour, enjoying each other's presence in silence.