Burning red - Jealous!Scott x reader

Requested by: FanficLOv3er
Setting: TDROTI 'A mine is a terrible thing to waste.'
-

"Look!" You pointed at the trail ahead of you and Scott. "I think we should go that way. "

Scott smiled, then followed your route with the team "You're very skilled, babe."

"I try." You chuckled.

You had a thing for exploring the wilderness, and surviving situations like this. It was one of the aspects that drew Scott to you from being impressed by your skills. Today's challenge was a lot more difficult though since it involved exposure to toxic waste.

The adventure of exploring seemed pretty fun, but you felt anxious about being in the cave, because of what happened with Dakota. Dakota lost her hair due to being exposed to too much toxic waste.

Mike smiled, and picked up a hat. "Wow! I always wanted a hat like this."

Scott rolled his eyes. "And I always wanted to die underground with a hat loving loser. Guess we both win!"

You giggled at Scott's comment, causing him to blush lightly. If there was one thing Scott liked, it was to make you laugh.

Mike put on the hat, then took a deep breath and smirked.

"Mike?" Cameron asked. "You okay?"

Anne Maria squealed, then jumped into Mike's arms. "Vito, baby! Is that you?"

"G'day, Sheila. Name's Manitoba Smith." Manitoba smirked, putting Anne Maria down.

"Oww!" Anne Maria groaned, and you helped her up.

Manitoba grabbed Zoey's flashlight, "Leave the torches to the menfolk beauty."

"They talk like that in Manitoba?" Zoey asked Cameron.

Manitoba flashed the light towards a hole, and started sniffing the rocks from the path. "To the right, a tunnel carved out by giant rodent teeth."

"That's cool how you can tell just by the scent!" You smiled at Manitoba. "I explore the wilderness too, and there was one time where I found the lake just by a scent of a deer nearby."

Manitoba cocked an eyebrow, smiling approvably. "Really? That's amazing. I didn't think a beauty like you could have it in you."

You chuckled, causing Scott to glare at Manitoba.

You walked with Manitoba, conversing about how dangerous the mine is.

"Good thing you have someone like me to protect you down here, aye sheila." Manitoba winked at you.

You chuckled, shaking your head.

"To the left, mining car tracks. We go left." Mantitoba said, and you nodded, about to follow him.

Scott grabbed your hand to stop you then sent Manitoba a disapproving glare. "I say we take the one on the right, cos it's the "right" tunnel. Get it?"

Scott winked at you, and you giggled.

"Take that, Manitoba!" Scott thought to himself, seeing you smile at his joke.

Manitoba smirked then leaned towards Cameron, you and Zoey. "He's a sandwich of a picnic, that one, eh?"

To Scott's dismay, Manitoba began impressing you with his survival and explorer skills, and you both chatted about how dangerous these mines are. Scott huffed in anger, following both of you from behind, feeling his face burn red with jealousy at your conversation together. He tried his best to hide it, for the sake of looking tough. Cameron, Anne Maria and Zoey just looked confused at Mike's behavior as they followed you behind.