He's mine! - Jo x male!reader x Lightning

Requested by: K-Kur0m1

Setting: TDROTI a non episode + 'The treasure island of Dr. Mclean'

-

"Lightning pass it to me!" Jo yelled, holding out her hands. 

Lightning swung the volleyball towards Jo, as Jo hit the ball up into the air towards you. You quickly caught it, flinging it as high as you could. 

Jo and Lightning watched in awe, as you jumped high, hitting the ball towards them. Lightning and Jo quickly competed on who could catch it, before it fell to the ground. 

"Ugh!" Jo groaned, kicking the ball away. 

Lightning laughed, kissing his biceps. "If you hadn't got in the way, Lightning would've got it!"

"Well, if you hadn't interfered, I would have gotten it!" Jo snapped, clearly irritated. 

You stepped in between them, holding the ball. "You both did great. I had fun!"

Jo shoved Lightning down to the ground and Lightning groaned then stood back up, glaring at Jo. "Y/N, if you could choose one of us to be with who would you go out with?"

You sighed. Here we go again. 

It had been like this ever since you joined Total Drama and got into this love triangle with Jo and Lightning. It first started when you had shown yourself to be just as athletic and strong as they were, and they were smitten by your charm. 

You weren't sure if you were ready to decide who had your heart truly between them, because they both held a special place in it. You were attracted to Jo for her leadership and bossy attitude, and you also had a crush on Lightning because of his confidence and passion for sports. 

You thought about it before replying to Jo. "I still need time."

Jo sighed, but nodded and pushed down her frustration. She just hoped you would choose her. 

Lightning glanced at Jo, smirking a little. He already knew, or at least told himself that you would choose him. 

The next morning, you woke up, startled to see that you, Lightning and Jo were sleeping on a raft. 

Lightning held you in his arms, cuddling you close in his sleep. "Lightning wins the super bowl! Yeah!"

Jo glared at him in jealousy. She yanked you out of his arms then said, "Wakey-wakey, muscle mouth." Then she kicked him into the water. 

Everyone looked around the ocean, wondering how they got here. You sat up, then tried to think of a possible answer. After a few minutes, Cameron put the pieces together that you all were here because you weren't conscious to pick up being taken here due to what Chef fed you all last night. 

"What the fuck.." You mumbled, causing Jo to smirk a little. She found it cute whenever you cursed. 

Chris and Chef arrived in a jetski. "Morning suckers!"

Dakota glared at Chris. "Hey, Chris, how many times did you call your mommy today?" Dakota continued telling Chris off, but you all shook in fear, watching her get taller, along with green hair forming on her head. 

"Holy shit.." You whispered, and Jo chuckled a little.

Chris began explaining the challenge and claimed that the first team that makes it to shore wins an award. 

"Okay protein powder-puff." Jo told Lightning, handing him the paddle. "Get rowing."

Lightning scoffed, "Who made you the boss?"