Jealousy, jealousy - Cody x Sierra's sister!reader

Requested by: SpiderGoth01
Setting: TD aftermath events 

-

Sierra continued to run her fan blogs after Total Drama ended. You were younger than her by about a year. She was more of a blogger, while you were an actress who was passionate about your career. You weren't that famous, but jumped on every opportunity you could get. 

That was one of the reasons Sierra decided to take you to Total Drama's big events, so you could establish connections. However, she told you that Cody was off limits. You understood why, but you were still curious about him. After all, Sierra did tell you that he was the most beautiful guy on the planet. 

You and Sierra arrived at the hotel, where the Total Drama throwback event took place and you took a seat at one of the tables, deep in thought. Suddenly, Cody sat next to you with a bright smile on his face, "Hello! What's your name?"

"Hi." You blushed, recognizing him. "I'm Y/N."

"What brings you here?" He asked, genuinely interested.

"My sister brought me here." You explained, "I'm a new actress and she thought my appearance here would help me gain connections. Plus, it sounds fun to join a Total Drama event."

Cody chuckled, "Your sister sounds pretty cool. It's been a while since I've been on the show, but I've made awesome memories and close friends. It feels nostalgic to be here again."

"It must be. I wish I could've been a part of this show, but I didn't have the guts. That's why my sister was surprised I went into acting."

"You're very brave, Y/N." Cody smiled, "It's admirable to pursue your dreams despite your initial fears."

"Yeah!" You agreed, feeling a sense of pride. "So, why did you join Total Drama?"

You and Cody began conversing while waiting for the event to start, and you instantly felt a connection with each other. You and Cody's conversation was easy, and you had a lot in common. You were both on the awkward yet brave side, were hopeless romantics and were genuinely caring people who saw the best in others. 

Despite Sierra's warnings, you found yourself wanting to explore this connection with Cody deeper. You started having romantic feelings for him, and you wanted to see where that would take you. Based on Cody's expression right now, you could see he felt the same way. 

However, before you could even suggest that, Sierra approached you and Cody at your table. 

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Sierra exclaimed in disapproval and jealousy.

"Sierra, it's not what you-"

Cody interrupted you, "What's the deal, Sierra? Y/N and I were having a great time, getting to know each other. This isn't any of your business."

"Yes it is, she's my sister! We made a deal that she wasn't allowed to talk to you, because you're mine!" Sierra yelled, causing Noah, Owen, Izzy and Eva to look at her since they were nearby. 

"Wait what?" Cody asked in disbelief, looking at you in shock. He didn't think you looked anything like her and now he felt uneasy. 

"Cody-"

Cody got up from his seat, making a mental note to avoid you. You glanced at Noah and his friends, who were watching you with sympathy.

Noah slowly approached you, "Hey, are you okay?" He wasn't used to handling emotional situations, but he noticed how distressed you were and wanted to make sure you were okay. 

You sighed, looking down. "I'm fine."

Meanwhile, Cody retreated to the buffet, his mind clouded with doubts. He couldn't shake off the feeling that you were exactly like Sierra, the girl who harassed him. It was understandable why he felt that way, but you still felt hurt about his sudden departure.