Late night adventures - Noah x reader

AU: Noah's place
Age: 20
-
"Noah, wake up!"

Noah, your boyfriend of three years groaned, opening his eyes, seeing your face with a mischievous grin above his. He looked over at the clock and saw it was thirty minutes past midnight.

"Y/N, do you ever sleep?"

"When I want to." You laugh. "Get up! We're going on an adventure."

"No, Y/N. I'm tired."

"But we never do anything exciting together! Let's try so tonight."

It was always like this, every weekend when you slept over at Noah's. You would always pester him to do something fun with you, and he would always refuse. It wasn't that he didn't love you, he just wasn't the adventurous type.

You met Noah, back in total drama world tour.  You were one of the new contestants and at first, he didn't like you. After he got to know you, during a challenge, he was head over heels for you. Since then, you both made it a thing where you stayed over at each other's place every weekend.

"If I go this one night, will you let me sleep the next time you come here?"

You nodded happily. "Of course! I just want you to try something adventurous with me. Just this once."

Noah sighed and got off his bed. He rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. "Fine, but I'm gonna complain the whole time."

You both packed food and flashlights into a bag and went on your way.

Noah wasn't kidding. He did complain the whole time, on the way to your destination. You just laughed at him, because you knew he would come around.

"This was a bad idea." Noah stated, getting out of the car. He glared at the abandoned house you drove him to.

There were many rumors you heard of that old house being haunted. You didn't want to believe it, until you saw it yourself.

"You'll never know what's inside it. There could be a ghost." You said.

"Or cobwebs and spiders."

"Let's see for ourselves!" You exclaimed, already heading into the house. Noah sighed, and followed you anyway, to make sure you're safe.

Like what Noah said, there was nothing particularly interesting in the house, only cobwebs and spiders, along with some old furniture. The place was filthy, and Noah didn't like that at all. Adding onto that, the only light you and Noah saw was from the moonlight shining through the window.

"See what I told you?" Noah groaned, walking beside you further into the house. "This isn't getting anywhere. We should just go back home and -"

A loud crash startled the both of you, and the furniture began to crash into each other. You and Noah looked at each other in fear, then started running outside.

You tripped over a rock, groaning in pain.

Noah lifted you up, and ran outside with you in his arms. 

-
"Y/N, you need to listen to me this time. We almost got killed." Noah told you, out of breath, then set you down on the grass.

"You have to admit that was pretty cool."

"No it wasn't."

"Anyway, I have another thing planned!" You smiled, getting into the car.

Noah glared at you. "What?"

"The caves!"

"The what-"

"Inside the caves, there's a hidden river. It's like the caves back at total drama. Trust me, Noah, you're gonna have fun!"

He sighed. "Let's just go.'

You frowned slightly at his tone. You knew Noah wasn't having a good time, but you wanted to change that with this next adventure and make this night memorable.

You took his hand and smiled. "You won't regret this."

On the ride to the caves, you played the playlist you and Noah made, when you first started dating. Noah smiled a little at this gesture, and listened to you sing.

He didn't want to admit it, but he was happy to hang out with you tonight.

-

"I already regret this." Noah said, eyeing the caves. He put on the bag from earlier that contained the food and flashlights, then walked inside with you.

As you and Noah were walking, you caught him
gazing around the cave in amazement. The moon shined throughout the cave, making it appear magical. You can hear the river from the distance, and it felt peaceful.

"This way." You said, leading Noah towards the river.

-

"Wow." Noah whispered, gazing at the river.

"Are you having fun?" You asked, smiling. 

"I have to admit, Y/N that this is impressive." Noah told you. "So.. What now?"

You led him towards the end of the cave, into a beautiful landscape. Noah sat down on the grass and made a picnic from the supplies you packed.

"I really had fun tonight, Noah." You said, sitting beside him. You helped him organize the picnic.

Noah sighed, then shyly smiled at you. "I had fun too.. I'm sorry I was a crab."

"I still love you."

"I love you too." Noah told you. He searched through your bag and got out his speaker and phone. "Do you want to dance?"

"A dance underneath the stars outside a random cave." You teased. "Since when did you start being fun?"

"Just dance with me, you dork." He chuckled, then proceeded to play the same playlist you listened to in the car.

There you guys stood, dancing with each other in the moonlight. You wanted to stay like that forever.

Noah stopped dancing for a moment, then tilted your head, pulling you into a kiss.

-

A week had passed since that night, and you were staying over at Noah's place again. You smiled softly, snuggling into his covers in your sleep.

Suddenly, you felt a pillow hit you. You groaned and opened your eyes to see Noah smirking above you.

"Y/N, wake up! We're going on an adventure."

"But Noah, I'm tired!"