Obsession - Sierra x reader

Requested by: Kateisugly
Setting: TDWT episode - Can't help falling in Louvre 

Note: I tweaked the canon plot a bit for this story.

-

"It's okay. I'm here." You told Sierra, frowning at her. Sierra cried and ate ice cream, nodding slowly at your words, but you could tell she was very distraught.

You were one of the new contestants alongside Sierra and since the show started, you couldn't help but catch feelings for her. You knew she was obsessed with Cody, but you wanted to get her attention anyway one day. However, you only wanted a normal relationship with her, not being a product of her obsession.

When Cody had attempted to vote her off yesterday, it caused her to break down. You took this chance to comfort her, because you felt like she needed a friend, not anything romantic anytime soon. You've never had a real conversation with Sierra, so this was a good way to start being friends first.

In the middle of Sierra's crying, Heather dragged her saying, "Get it together!" She continued to sob, so you followed them.

"Heather, don't be so hard on her. The love of her life just tried to kick her out of the show." You told her, with Sierra still crying. 

Heather scoffed, "I know that, but she needs to get a grip. She can't be distraught like this or she'll end up making us lose and she'll get eliminated for good." 

You thought to yourself then replied, "Maybe she needs someone to cheer her up." 

"Great idea." Heather said, smiling slightly. "Why don't you do it?" 

"What? Why not Cody?" You asked, glancing at Sierra, who was still crying. 

"Hello! Cody is probably the last person she needs to talk to right now. Or maybe you can get Cody to be nice to her. I don't care, just make sure she snaps out of it."

You sighed, as Heather walked away, leaving you with Sierra. 

"Um.. Hey." You smiled, awkwardly at Sierra. She still wasn't listening to you. "I'm sorry about what happened. If you want to let it out, I'm here." 

Sierra sniffled, then stood up. Suddenly, the plane began to crash, so she held onto you in a panic. You smiled a little despite the circumstances and held onto her. 

"Woah!" You cried, feeling the plane tilt backwards. You landed on top of Sierra, then quickly stood up, apologizing. Sierra just continued to mope about Cody. 

Chris announced the challenge, which was to build a statue together. You and your team headed to the museum. 

Heather said, "We have to find the rest of these things fast! We can't let the boys win."

You nodded, but then Sierra began crying again. You jumped, when you heard a bear with a chainsaw begin to chase the whole team. Everybody screamed in fear, but Sierra didn't seem to care because she was too busy crying. You gazed at her in astonishment at the fact that she didn't even bat an eye at the bear right in front of you.

Sierra began to cry so hard that the bear began to cry too. You tried to drag Sierra away, and Cody stepped in to help you. 

"Come on. Let's go somewhere alone, okay?" You told her, and she nodded. 

Cody followed the both of you from behind you, then attempted to apologize to Sierra. You could tell he felt uncomfortable. 

"The thing is, I only voted for you because I couldn't keep pretending not to be annoyed by.. Okay, that's coming out wrong. Forget the apology. I'll get you whatever you want." Cody told her, awkwardly. Sierra just continued to cry. 

"Cody, that's not a real apology." You told him. 

Suddenly, Chris approached the three of you, with an annoyed smile clear on his face. "Hi! My name is Chris, and I'm the host of the show. Hey! Did you know you're on it right now and supposed to be doing a challenge!"

You smiled awkwardly, feeling a little embarrassed and nervous that this was being recorded on TV.

"Uh, we have a little situation." You told him, frowning at Sierra. 

"Yeah. Sierra's mad at me." Cody told Chris, glancing at Sierra crying. 

"Uh don't care." Chris replied, glaring at the three of you. "Sing or you're off my show!"

"Sierra." You knelt down, whispering. "Maybe singing would help you get your feelings out." 

Sierra nodded, then stood up. "I'll sing for Chris."

Sierra began singing about the rejection she felt about Cody. During the song, she wished to be outside, so Heather asked for one of you to take her there. Cody hesitated, so you took her outside to sit with you near the table. 

"Maybe you just need to focus on yourself for awhile." You told Sierra. 

She closed her eyes, crossing her arms. "What's the point?"

You sighed, "The point is that you can't keep obsessing over Cody forever. I understand it's hard, and it can be painful to realize this, but there are other fish in the sea."

With that, you left Sierra at the table, so you can complete the challenge with your team. You figured she just needed some space to just cry because breaking down on international TV is not a good way to cope. 

Sierra sat there at the table, thinking to herself about today and what you said. 

Team victory lost the challenge, and your team and the other team had to judge on who is eliminated from the fashion show. You tried making Sierra laugh at Tyler's outfit and Gwen's modeling to cheer her up, and she began to feel better a little. 

"That was a horrible outfit." You laughed. "He looks like a troll!" 

"It was." Sierra laughed, smiling at you. 

"Well.. I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight Sierra." You smiled, hugging her. 

"Goodnight, Y/N!" She exclaimed, feeling herself blush. 

Sierra took out her laptop to update her blog about today and watched you sleep. She smiled, feeling her heart race. Now, she had her eye on someone else in the game.