Home at last - Brick x reader LEMON

Requested by: Scitwi2020 

Setting: Adulthood 

Brick was coming home today after he'd been away for one of his trainings for six months. While Brick was gone, you both kept in touch as much as possible through facetime whenever he had a day off.

Even though everything seemed okay, you couldn't help but worry that your relationship wouldn't be the same once he came back.  You're excited to see him again, but you felt that he wouldn't feel the same way about you and that things would be awkward. 

You took a deep breath, then got out of your car to pick up Brick from the airport. You went through security, then waited on the bench for Brick to come out. 

After several minutes, Brick walked out and you ran to him, bringing him into a hug. Brick kissed your forehead over and over, and kept whispering how much he missed you. 

You felt yourself tear up and he quickly wiped your tears, then hugged you tighter. 

"It's okay, honey. I'm home now." He assured you, wiping your tears. 

"I really missed you." You mumbled. 

Brick tilted your chin, then brought you into a kiss. "I missed you too. Now, let's go home."

-

Brick needed to get some rest when he got home, so you prepared dinner for him for when he wakes up. You smiled at him, while he slept on the bed you two shared, then gently pressed your lips against his forehead. You went to clean the mess in the kitchen so it can be ready for when he wakes up. 

By the time Brick woke up, it was 10:00pm, but he still insisted on having dinner with you, even though it was late. You didn't mind, since you were still hungry. 

You and Brick caught up about things you didn't talk about and he told you stories about his training. You were glad to catch up with him, but you still felt nervous about him not seeing you the same way anymore. 

"Honey? Are you okay?" Brick asked, noticing you were tense. 

You nodded, but he frowned and did not believe you. 

"I can tell when you're upset." Brick gave you a gentle smile. "We've been together for a year, so I know already. Do you want to talk about it?"

Brick was always so sweet and understanding. You thought about it for a moment, then decided to tell him, "I just.. I missed you so much. We've been away for each other for months, and I get scared that one day you won't feel the same way about me."

Brick reached for your hands across the table, then kissed it. "I've been having those same fears too. I get worried that you would get tired of having to wait for me whenever I have to travel. But I know that whenever I'm out there, I have you to come home to. That is what I would always look forward to whenever I leave. This is how I see it; My feelings for you only grow stronger as time goes by and whenever I will come back. I love you, Y/N."

You smiled widely. "I love you too. You don't have anything to worry about either."

Brick pulled you into a kiss, then you closed your eyes, pressing your lips against his. Your moment was quickly interrupted, when you nearly knocked down a glass of water. 

"Sorry." You chuckled, putting the glass back in place. 

Brick shook his head, smiling. "No worries. How about tomorrow I take you on a date?"

"I would love that."

The next day, around the evening, you and Brick went on a date at a restaurant then went for a walk around the city. Brick linked your arm with his, as you walked around together. Soon, your feet started to ache, so you both had to sit down on the bench. 

"Damn these heels." You groaned, taking your heels off. 

Brick chuckled, "I did ask you if you were sure to walk around, since those shoes were uncomfortable!"

"Shush." You chuckled, leaning against him. 

Brick smiled then thought of an idea. "How about I carry you back to the car?"

"It's too far!" You told him. "We can wait."

Without warning, Brick lifted you up in his arms, then began walking with you to the car. You smiled, feeling the butterflies spark even more. He knew how to sweep you off your feet, even literally. Some things just don't change. 

"You didn't have to carry me!" You told Brick, as he unlocked the car. He set you down then you got inside. 

Brick started the car, "Just like old times, right?"

"Yup."

Brick held your hand as he drove you both back home. You smiled at the familiar feeling of being with him in his car again, while you both admired the city lights together. 

You and Brick couldn't stop making flirty comments towards each other. When you got inside the house, Brick pinned you down to the couch, and kissed you. You melted into the kiss, as he ran his hands through your hair. He then sat on the couch, and pulled you on top of him. 

"I love you." He whispered, then kissed your forehead. "I really missed you."

"I love you too." You whispered. 

His hands trailed up and down your back then stopped at the zipper on your dress. "Is this okay?"

"Yes."

Brick took off your dress, then began to unclip your bra. You slid down your underwear, then Brick began pressing his fingers up and down inside you. You moaned in pleasure, as he kissed your lips while continuing his movements. You closed your eyes, kissing him back. 

Brick went to the bathroom to get a condom, then he took off his pants and underwear. You helped him put on the condom, then he gripped your shoulders and began pushing his figure in and out of you. Brick closed his eyes tightly, enjoying every moment of showing you that he was yours. He wiped the sweat off your forehead with his thumb, then planted another kiss on your cheek. 

After he finished, he pressed his forehead against yours, then tilted your chin to look at him. He smiled at the light blush on your cheeks. 

"It's great to be back." He smiled, kissing you again. You nodded in agreement, then he carried you to the bedroom. 

You and Brick snuggled under the covers after changing into pajamas, and you began to fall asleep. Brick moved a piece of hair out of your face, then sighed. 

He really missed this. It was good to be home at last.