Study date - Dawn x nerdy!male! reader FLUFF

Requested by: GoldenFreddyfan256
Setting: Y/N's place. College years
-

You and Dawn were paired for a final project for biology, and it involved a lab report on different species. Usually, when projects involved animals it was fun. However, you and Dawn were bored out of your minds because your professor was very specific about how the study would be carried, and had all these questions you needed to do a paper on.

"Are you okay?" You asked Dawn, who was reading a section off her biology book. She had been quiet for awhile, and looked stressed out.

Dawn nodded, "It's just that this formula is too complicated."

"Let me see that." You said, taking a look at the section. You smiled then took out a paper. "Here."

You began writing the explanation for the problem in steps to help Dawn understand it better. Dawn began to get it better with your explanation rather than the professor's.

"I'm lucky I have a cute nerd for a boyfriend." Dawn teased, blushing lightly.

You smiled, and pinched her cheeks. "Of course, and I'm lucky to have you."

After a few more minutes of studying, and finishing up the project, you heard Dawn's stomach growling. She blushed a little bit, embarrassed by how loud that was.

"We should take a break and get something to eat." You chuckled, kissing Dawn's cheek.

Dawn nodded, "Yeah."

You walked towards the fridge then noticed there wasn't anything to eat and you didn't go grocery shopping. However, you noticed there were tomatoes, and cheese left. You thought to yourself for a moment, then checked your pantry if there was flour and sugar.

"Hey Dawn?" You asked, taking out the flour from the pantry.

"Yes?"

"What do you think about making a pizza?" You smiled. "If not, we can order takeout. It's just that I forgot to order groceries and I think it would be fun if we make a pizza to get our mind off this project for a little bit."

Dawn giggled, getting up from her seat. "Sure!"

You set up the oven to preheat it, then began making the pizza with Dawn. You began to feel more relaxed from the project, just concentrating on the ingredients with your girlfriend. You glanced at her as she was rolling the dough, and chuckled a little.

"What?"

"You got flour on your nose." You teased, wiping flour off it.

Dawn chuckled, "Thanks, Y/N."

Dawn continued to roll the dough, and she just looked so cute. You went up to her then hugged her from behind.

"Y/N!" She laughed, and you rested your head onto her shoulder.

"What? Your boyfriend wants a hug." You chuckled, hugging her tightly.

Dawn pulled you into a hug, then kissed your lips. "There! Now, let's concentrate on the pizza."

You laughed, "Of course."

Dawn continued trying to concentrate on shaping more of the dough for the pizza, since you guys were making two, but you kept hugging her from behind.

"Y/N! We're never going to get this done!" Dawn exclaimed, bringing you into another hug.

"What can I say? You look so cute!"

Dawn giggled, and took some flour then put it on your lips. "That's for distracting me."

You took a bit of tomato sauce then put it on her lips. "That's for the flour."

Dawn playfully pouted then pulled you into another kiss. You pulled away, once both of your stomachs started to growl.

"Let's save the kisses for later and finish this." You said, going back to making the pizza.

You spread the sauce while Dawn sprinkled cheese onto the top of the pizza. You put the pizza into the oven, then went with Dawn onto your couch to watch a movie while you two waited.

Dawn leaned against your chest, and held your hands, as you watched the movie together. It started to get cold from the air-con, so you excused yourself to get more blankets.

You threw the blankets on top of Dawn, then snuggled with her onto the couch. You kissed her nose, "Did you have fun today even though the project was boring?"

Dawn smiled, "Definitely."

You pulled Dawn into another kiss then you continued to snuggle together under the warm blankets. You heard a beep from the oven, signaling the pizza is done.

"I don't want to get up." You whined, leaning into Dawn's shoulder. "But we have to eat. I'm starving."

Dawn chuckled, then kissed your forehead, and got up from the couch. "Then you stay here, and I'll take the pizza out of the oven. You're such a baby."

"Maybe I am." You shrugged.

"Maybe you are." She smirked.

You laughed, as you watched your girlfriend go into a kitchen. This study date started off boring, but you knew with Dawn, you could make anything heartfelt and fun.