Birthday - Eva x futa!reader LEMON

Requested by: FaithYui4
AU: Adult

From my research, it said a Futa is a female with male genitalia. I hope I got it right! xD I didn't know what it was, when I saw the request.

Requests are open again. I currently have 10 to work on.

-

"Happy birthday, Eva!"

You, Noah, Owen, and Izzy cheered, as Eva's mother lit the candle on Eva's birthday cake.

Eva just rolled her eyes, putting her hand on her head. "I already told you I don't do birthdays."

"Eva has always been a grouch." Her mom pointed out, slicing the cake.

"I wear that label with pride." Eva said, watching the cake being sliced.

You nudged Eva from under the table, "Be nice, Eva. At least your mom is trying."

Eva sighed, "Okay babe."

You and Eva have been engaged for six years, after being together for ten. You both met at the high school prom, where your friend Izzy, who you met in drama class, introduced you to her. You didn't get along well with Eva, at first, until you both were mysteriously locked in Izzy's basement together. You two became good friends, then eventually something more.

Owen blew out the candle for Eva, much to Noah's dismay, but Eva seemed fine with it.

You took a piece of the strawberry cake from the plate, and put it towards Eva's mouth, "Open up."

Eva rolled her eyes, then glared at you, "No."

"Eva, we're just trying to make you happy." You sighed, putting down the fork.

Eva smiled, then leaned in to kiss your cheek. You blushed, as everyone said, "Awww!"

"Eva is only soft for you." Eva's mom teased.

Eva shrugged, and leaned onto your shoulder. Owen, Noah, and Izzy decided to play party games in you and Eva's living room. Eva's mom went outside to your garden, and you stayed on the table, with Eva.

For the next thirty minutes, your friends were playing charades. Owen and Izzy kept trying to figure out what Noah was.

"You're an airplane!" Izzy exclaimed, jumping up.

Noah sighed, then did his movement again. "No, try again."

"A bird?" Owen asked.

"Close! What kind of bird?" Noah asked, doing the move again.

"A chicken!" Izzy yelled, and Noah shook his head.

"I know what Noah is trying to be." Eva whispered to you.

You turned and asked, "What?"

"A complete dork." Eva smirked, and you giggled, watching your friends play charades.

You smiled at your girlfriend. "They are all complete dorks."

Eva put her arm around you. "This is why I love you."

You blushed, feeling butterflies erupt. After all these years, Eva never failed to still give you butterflies. You looked at her smiling, "I love you too."

Izzy called towards you and Eva, "Do you guys want to join us?"

"Sure!" You said, at the same time Eva answered, "No!"

"Eva!" You pouted, and Eva just shook her head, smiling slightly.

"Go ahead, Y/N. I'll be watching."

You smiled, then went to join your friends in the party games.

The whole time, while Eva sat at the table, she was watching you, admiring how cute you were. She smiled widely, hearing your laugh, and would chuckle to herself.

She really did pick the right girl.

Ever so often, you would look towards the table, and Eva would give you a little wave. You blew a kiss at her, causing her to playfully flip you off with a smile. You turned back toward the game, acting weird with your friends.

-

The party was over at eight O' clock, and your friends packed food, then left. Owen ate the rest of the cake, so there was no need to put that in your fridge. Eva's mom hugged her goodbye, and Eva hesitantly hugged her back. You smiled, knowing Eva is not the type to be too affectionate. At least she tried.

Eva walked towards the window, making sure that everyone was gone completely. When the coast was clear outside, Eva closed the black velvet curtains, then dimmed the living room lights, and walked up to you with a smirk on her face.

"I've been waiting for my birthday gift all day." Eva said in a low, seductive voice.

You giggled, putting your hand on her shoulder. "Well, we're alone now."

Eva brought you into a kiss, then reached for your party dress zipper, slowly zipping it down, revealing your lacy black lingerie.

"I've been wanting to take that dress off, since you put it on." She whispered into your ear. She carried you into the bedroom you both share together, and put you on the floor.

"Crawl." She demanded.

You got into all fours, and crawled towards the bed. You slowly slid down your underwear, showing your long dick.

"Have I mentioned I love that you're a futa?" Eva growled, sliding her underwear down her legs.

"Shut up and spread your legs." You demanded, flipping your hair back.

Eva did as she was told, letting you take control. You thrusted into her, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Y/N.. Fuck!" Eva groaned, arching back. She squeezed your boobs, and planted little kisses onto them.

"So wet.. Only for me." You mumbled.

"Only you." Eva promised. She sat up, then flipped you over, this time taking her turn with you.

"Yes." You told her, giving consent.

Eva kissed your collar bone, as she slid her finger into you. You moaned, feeling her hands stroke your cock. You felt yourself orgasm, before laying back into the bed. You put your underwear back on, and Eva lied next to you, completely naked.

"Happy birthday." You said, kissing Eva's lips.

"Best birthday gift ever." Eva smirked.

"Shush!" You giggled, cuddling closer to her.

Now, let's just wait for your present, when your birthday comes.