Alone time with you - Chris x contestant!reader

Requested by: Actress415
Setting: TDI, episode: Hide and be sneaky.
I lost the screenshot, so I apologize if you actually requested another season/episode. 😅 

Disclaimer: The reader is in their mid twenties in this story (I think Chris is in his thirties? I don't know). We don't support pedophilia here.
-

Joining Total Drama was probably one of the strangest things you've ever done.

You were in your mid twenties, and most of the contestants were sixteen, so that felt a bit awkward for you. However, you still chose to join the show because you wanted to figure out what you wanted to do, before you found your passion. This show seemed like a good opportunity to help you find yourself, even though the challenges can be revolting. You also liked adventure and putting yourself out there.

You and the other campers met on the dock of shame to find Chris explaining the rules of the challenge.

"Today's challenge is a good old fashioned game of hide and seek. You all get ten minutes before chef hatchet comes looking for you."

Chris continued to explain how Chef's military background and degree in man hunting can make the game extremely hard. He explained that if the contestants get sprayed by the water gun, they are caught, and that the lifeguard chair is home-base.

"This should be easy." You thought.

Chris began the challenge, and all of the campers started running to find their hiding place. You ran into the woods to find the nearest tree to climb until it was safe. You climbed up the first tree you saw deep into the forest, going as high as you can.

You panted in exhaustion, watching the other campers from the top struggling to find a hiding place. From the top, you could see Lindsay constantly getting caught by Chris, running in and out of the cabins in panic.

You tried your best to hold in your laugh, at Lindsay's situation. She looked so silly. You accidentally let out a chuckle, then closed your mouth when you saw Chef arriving. He was about to look up when you jumped down quickly, then hid behind the trunk.

"Hmm.." Chef mumbled, continuing to look for more campers.

"Ouch.." You winced, seeing a scrape on your knees from the jump. You ran as quickly as you could to find another hiding place, since Chef was thoroughly looking through the woods.

You kept running then stopped when you saw a trailer. Feeling curious, you walked inside, hoping to hide in there for the time being until you can run to home-base. You admittedly felt a bit invasive, but you didn't think you'd stay there long.

You observed the inside of the trailer, seeing how much fancier it looked compared to the cabins you and the campers had to sleep in. You entered a room, noticing a big bed. You blushed, seeing that this was Chris' bedroom.

"I see you found my place, Y/N." You heard Chris say from behind you, just as you were about to walk out.

You turned around, shocked. "I'm so sorry. I panicked then ran and ran, and I got curious-''

Chris chuckled, closing the door behind him. "I've been watching you, Y/N, and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with how you've been doing."

"Really?" You scoffed, looking around awkwardly. "But you can be a bit cruel sometimes."

"Thank you!" He smirked. "I try."

You sighed, about to leave until you saw an award on his wall, "Wait, you were in a band?"

Chris frowned, "Shut it! Do not tell anyone!"

You laughed, going closer to the framed award. "Oh my gosh! This is so cool!"

Chris crossed his arms, glaring at you. "Aren't you supposed to be doing a challenge? Stop looking through my stuff!"

You giggled, then turned back to Chris, "Relax! I think it's kind of awesome you were in one. What made you get into it, and how did that lead to being into reality tv?"

Chris surprisingly smiled shyly. He was surprised you weren't making fun of him and you thought it was cool. "I guess I was just finding myself back then."

You nodded, "That's awesome. I'm still finding myself too. Part of the reason why I joined this show."

Chris tilted his head in confusion, "Wow. I thought it was just because you wanted the million."

"The million would be cool, but I'm more for experience, you know? I feel like I can get a lot out of being in this show. Your challenges may be vile, but they test our strengths."

Chris was impressed by your response, and he had never met anyone like you. He began to be even more curious, and started asking more questions. The questions went from things like "How did you find out about this show?"  to "What are your favorite movies?"

You and Chris spent the next twenty minutes talking about random things, and you began to develop some feelings for the crazy guy. You looked at the time, then told Chris you had to leave to complete the challenge. Chris wished you luck, as you left with a huge smile on your face.

You kept running until you almost reached home base. Just as you almost reached it, you felt yourself get sprayed on the back. You turned, seeing Chef smirking and giving you a little wave.

"Dammit!" You groaned, then started laughing. Chef shook his head, smiling as you and several other campers that got caught went to find the others.

"Where's Leshawna?" Someone asked.

You and everyone else ran to find Leshawna, only to see her smirking at all of you in the lifeguard's seat.

"What took you so long?" She laughed.

Everyone cheered, and Chris deemed her the winner.

"Way to go, girly!" You laughed, fist bumping her.

As everyone headed to their cabins, you felt someone tap your shoulder when you were about to walk away. You turned, seeing Chris shyly smiling at you with a light blush on his face.

"I was thinking.. After the game, would you want to go out sometime?" He asked, looking around awkwardly to make sure the cameras didn't catch what he said.

You giggled, messing his hair, causing him to glare at you, "Sure thing!"

Chris fixed his hair then smiled playfully. He messed your hair back, causing you to laugh, "Never do that ever again!"