Thank you - Sammy x reader

AU: High school
Sammy: 14
You: 15

You walked along the hallway with your best friend Jasmine, laughing and joking about what happened in your English class. You thought it would be a carefree day, until you saw Sammy getting yelled at near the lockers by Amy and Amy's friends.

"What's going on?" You asked Jasmine. You frowned at the sight of Sammy on the verge of tears.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look good."

You huffed angrily. You never tolerated seeing others being bullied, because you were a victim yourself. Feeling annoyed that no one is standing up for Sammy, you decided to step in.

"You better back off!" You yelled at the group of girls.

Sammy gave you a pleading look to just let it go, but you ignored her.

Amy turned towards you. "Why would you ever stand up for someone as pathetic as Samey?"

"Because she's a human being who deserves respect." You defended. "And since you're a shitty sister who believes your own lies, I'd like to tell you her real name is Sammy."

Amy laughed and the others joined in. "Whatever. Only a loser like you would say something like that."

"Make that two." Jasmine said, standing beside you. "You're only showing your true colors, Amy."

"Yeah, and to you guys," You began, looking at Amy's friends. "You're just as bad as Amy for targeting an innocent girl who is her own sister. How much lower can you get?"

Amy's group looked down in shame. You glanced at Sammy who looked shocked.

"Let's go, guys." Amy scoffed and stormed off, with her group following.

"Are you okay?" You asked Sammy, helping her up.

She wiped her eyes. "Yeah.. Thank you for standing up for me, Y/N. You too Jasmine."

"No problem." You smiled. "Do you want to get some lunch with us?"

"Sure!" She grinned, walking along with you and Jasmine.

Let's just say you and Jasmine helped Sammy become more confident in herself. You made sure no one else bothered her.

Sammy became your best friend, then eventually more.