Mini preference: How they cuddle you

AN: This isn't a typical chapter because to be honest, I haven't finished any of your requests even though my ideas are there.. I'm so sorry. I'm on my senior year of getting my BSW (Graduating 2022) and it's been really busy with internship. So we'll see what lies for the future of my books and I hope I'm not forced to discontinue. I still love total drama.

I might pop in whenever I have time and add preferences if I can't update full chapters. We'll see what happens. Feel free to request characters for the PREFERENCES incase I do more in the future. It might not be in order though or would be random characters.
-

Alejandro

He is very clingy in the morning and will snooze your alarm more than once without your permission because he doesn't want to waste his cuddle time with you. He will play with your hair and kiss your forehead and cheeks, periodically. When you try to get up, he will fight you and squeeze you harder.

"Not now, mi amor." He whispers, holding you closer.

"But Alejandro! I have to pee!" You groaned.

Trent

Trent will sing to you, while holding you close on his lap and once you start falling asleep, he smiles and kisses your nose. He tucks your hair behind your ear, lays you on the bed, then he goes next to you and wraps his arms around you. He will probably take long to let you go when you wake up, but unlike Alejandro he is less stubborn.

Scott

Scott is not very experienced in cuddling but he does like having you in his arms. He has this tendency to squeeze you too tight in his arms and when you complain, he lets go and wraps his arms around you again, cuddling you just as tightly as he did before. You don't really mind it unless you need to get up and he doesn't want to let go.

Heather

She will not admit she likes to cuddle but she does. It is mostly you who initiates it. You both lay on her bed watching gossip shows and she likes to play with your hair. When you get up, she complains a lot but won't admit that it's because you let her go.

Courtney

Courtney is not very affectionate like that but when you initiate it, it makes her blush a lot. Courtney wraps her arms around your shoulders and buries her face in your neck. She gets embarrassed to do this but she does enjoy it even though it's not what she's used to.

Emma

Emma gets very clingy and like Alejandro will refuse to let go. She's more into cuddle sessions when she is not busy with her legal studies assignments and she enjoys talking about everything that bothers her when you both cuddle. She prefers to cuddle on the couch while watching movies.

Kitty

She will take a lot of selfies while cuddling! Her favorite selfies are of you sleeping while she poses next to you. She lays against your chest often while you wrap an arm around her shoulder.

Mal

He will randomly carry you just to hold you close to him. You could be studying on the couch but if Mal wants to be close to you, he'd just lift you up away from whatever you're doing, have you sit on his lap and put his chin on your head. You inhale his scent and lay against his chest.

Mike

Mike won't bother you for cuddles unless you're not busy or you had a bad day. When you want to get up, he will let you go instead of being clingy. He likes to lay next to you and pull you closer whenever you bury your face into his neck. He prefers cuddling on your or his bed because there's more space.

Duncan

You're almost always on either his lap or his bed.
Cuddling usually happens after making out because he enjoys the intimacy of being close to you. He prefers to be the big spoon. He pulls you closer whenever you move slightly.

Gwen

She doesn't cuddle that much but when this happens it's usually because you or she had a bad day. When you both cuddle, you listen to calming sad music and the sound of the rain.

Sammy

Sammy enjoys cuddles because she never really had that much affection from her family. At first she wasn't used to it but she's grown to really love it especially because you've proven to be there for her. She's still a bit shy about it.

Amy

Amy does not like to cuddle. She will push you away then blush at the thought of you in her arms. On the rare occurrences when she cuddles, she is more hesitant and awkward about it. She wears perfume so you always enjoy whenever she lets you be close to her. You enjoy her scent for some reason.

Dj

He's such a giant teddy bear. He will let you cuddle him any time (as long as it's in private). He really has a tight grip on your shoulders and you always feel protected because of his soft voice and tough appearance.

Ezekiel

Like Scott he isn't very experienced. He will accidentally pull your hair and drop you when he tries to carry you. You appreciate that he tries to show affection but he still needs to work on it. When he cuddles you, he tries to be gentle so he would not hurt you more.

Jo

Jo would not admit she likes being cuddled because she wants to be seen as tough. When she cuddles you in private, she makes you feel safe since she holds you tightly and whispers how much she loves you in your ear. But never tell anyone that or she will deny it.

Brick

Like Dj he is a giant teddy bear, but is more clingy. He holds you tightly while laying next to you in bed and he says "Five more minutes" when you try to get up. He plays with your hair while you sleep. He only stops cuddling you when he has work because he prefers to go early.

Jacques

He thinks it's the cutest thing ever that you are smaller than him and he kisses your nose because he just finds you so cute. You always blush and this makes him happy and want to cradle you more, which he does! You cover your face but he moves your hands and pecks you on the lips. He doesn't want time wasted so he would not let you go. You have to fight him.

Josee

She thinks you're so adorable and small and she really wants to cradle you but won't ever admit that because of her pride. So when you both do cuddle she forces herself to hold back from squeezing you and pinching your cheeks because she doesn't want you to think she's soft. She blushes a lot when you fall asleep on her.